Sorry the property do not have video
About Sayan Tropical - PH 1
PVRPV your Vacation Experts! Is pleased to introduce Sayan Tropical Penthouse 1.
The property is located directly on Banderas Bay in the Amapas area of Puerto Vallarta, and only a five minute ride to the Zona Romantica,
Sayan is an exclusive development of only 40 residences. Amenities include two pools, a tennis court, gym, steam room, outdoor Jacuzzi, and 24/7 security. There is also a bar/restaurant that is open from 8 AM to 9 PM Tuesday through Sunday.
The Penthouse is over 7,000 square feet on two floors. It has six bedrooms (each with its own en suite bathroom) and an additional half bath.
On the first level there is the grand foyer with a beautiful spiral staircase, four bedrooms, and the laundry room.
The Master Bedroom suite is over1,100 sf, has a king sized bed, and offers expansive ocean and city views. It also has its own private terrace (550 sf) with two chaise lounges as well as a circular lounge. The terrace is the perfect spot from which to soak up the sun, enjoy the views, or read a good book. The suite has a small dining/game table, a separate TV viewing area (55 inch screen), and a bar with mini-refrigerator. There is also a very large walk-in closet and bath area.
Bedroom 2 has a king bed and 48 inch TV.
Bedroom 3 has one twin size bed.
Bedroom 4 has two twin beds that can be converted into one king bed.
On the second level, there are two bedrooms, the living room (with 65 inch TV), dining room (with seating that can accommodate 10), fully equipped kitchen, and sun deck with a private pool.
The sun deck is 1,150 sf, has a small pool that measures 12 by 21 feet, an outdoor dining table that seats six, two chaise lounges, and two very comfortable lounge chairs from which to enjoy gorgeous Puerto Vallarta sunsets and the lights of the city.
Bedroom 5 has king bed.
Bedroom 6 has a double bed and a 55 inch TV.
Sayan Penthouse 1 is the perfect choice for the discriminating traveler who demands the very best. Ideal for family get togethers, wedding parties, yoga retreats, or a group of friends that want to experience the best that Puerto Vallarta has to offer.
CONTACT YOUR VACATION EXPERTS TEAM at PVRPV.COM today and allow us to help you secure your next escapade in paradise.
This property is currently for sale
This property is currently FOR SALE, if one of our PVRPV Real Estate agents request a showing a 24 hour notice will be provided. We thank you in advance and appreciate your assistance.
To view this real estate listing: CLICK HERE
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.27 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|January 4, 2021 to March 27, 2021||$ 870.00 USD||$ 6,090.00 USD||6|
|March 28, 2021 to April 3, 2021||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 8,400.00 USD||7|
|April 4, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 870.00 USD||$ 6,090.00 USD||6|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 780.00 USD||$ 5,460.00 USD||6|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 870.00 USD||$ 6,090.00 USD||6|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 8,400.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 9, 2022||$ 870.00 USD||$ 6,090.00 USD||6|
|April 10, 2022 to April 17, 2022||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 8,400.00 USD||7|
|April 18, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 870.00 USD||$ 6,090.00 USD||6|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Full Ocean View
Jacuzzi in Building
Pets Not Allowed
Safe in Unit
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
Kids allowed with their parents.
The adults needs to be have 25 years ir more old to rent this condo.
No parties inside the condo or the complex, neither music to loud. If you incur in this situation security will kindly asked you to vacate the condominium
Sayan Tropical is a 40 unit, residential development. It is governed by a Home Owners Association that has promulgated rules to ensure that it retains its exclusive character. Guests are expected to adhere to HOA rules.
Prior to booking this property, please click on the Property Policies tab to see the rules under which will govern your stay.
1. RESTAURANT & BAR
1. Hours of Service - Tues.- Sun. 8AM to 10:00 PM
2. Special events or parties must be prearranged with the Administrator. An estimate will be provided and full deposit (50%)is required 72 hours prior to the event. Please consult with the chef in person or via email for menu suggestions. email@example.com. Full payment of the balance must be made within 24 hours after the event. (Owners/full time residents only)
3. To make meal reservations for regular service or special events, which includes dinner arrangements for eight or more people, please contact the administrator
4. All restaurant and bar bills are assigned to the corresponding suite. Cash transactions are not permitted. Only owners who are present at Sayan Tropical have the ability to sign and charge their bill to their unit. All other guests need to use credit cards or visit our Administrator, in the front reception area, to make advance cash payments.
5. Gratuities / tips are encouraged and must be paid in cash only. Guests are requested to please deposit the tips in the TIP JAR themselves and not to give the tips to attendants to place in the jar. The tip jar/box is on the counter top at the bar.
6. Wet bathing suits are not permitted in the restaurant, bar area or elevators. Please make sure that you take towels with you to the pool and ensure that you or members of your family/guests are completely dry before entering the lower building area.
7. The television and music volume should be kept at a minimum as not to disturb fellow residents.
8. Residents and guests may order food to be taken to their unit. Please visit or call the restaurant and place your order. The restaurant will call you when your order is ready for pick up. Please then go to the restaurant to pick up your order. Sayan Tropical does not provide room service. Upon completion of your meal, please wash and return all dishes to the restaurant. Do not leave dirty or clean dishes outside the unit in the passageway.
2. POOLS, JACUZZI, HOT TUBS, EXERCISE ROOMS and SPAS
Use of the Sayan Tropical pools, hot tubs, and exercise and spa rooms is limited to OWNERS and REGISTERED RENTERS. Any temporary guest usage is limited to 4 such guests per unit and they must be supervised by an Owner or registered renter. ALL USERS do so at their own risk. No lifeguard is on duty.
1. Hours of operation ï¿½ all facilities are open daily from 7AM to 10PM, please observe quiet hours after 8PM. Exercise room schedule is 7:00 am to 10:00 pm daily. Please respect quiet time prior to 8 a.m.
2. The lower lap pool should give preference to lap swimmers. Please do not use flotation devices here and playing any games should not interfere with the swimmers.
3. Pets must always be leashed and are not allowed in the pool. The common areas, gardens and grass are NOT for pet urination nor defecation.
4. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. For safety reasons, NO children under 12 are allowed in the hot tubs or the exercise rooms or spas.
5. For safety, NO running, jumping, or climbing on or over the pool walls. Pool and hot-tub surfaces and floors are slippery.
6. No screaming or yelling: please be considerate to residents.
No electronic audio/video devices except when using headphones.
7. FOOD is not permitted in the pool, hot tub, or exercise/spa rooms. Glass
Glass objects are only permitted in the restaurant area.
8. Do not enter to the Gym if you are wet, please dry before you use the equipment.
9. Use of the Gym and equipment is at your own risk.
10. If others are waiting, please be considerate and leave the equipment you are using after 30 minutes
11. Wearing of appropriate clothing and closed footwear is requested. 3
12. No pets are allowed in the Gym.
13. No loud conversations on personal telephones - be considerate to others present in the Gym. Please use headsets if listening to music.
14. Please leave weights on racks after use.
15. Any group exercise classes must have prior approval of administration.
. 16. Outside guests participating in classes must enter via the main gate and need to be on an approved listing. Such guests need to sign in and out every time they visit the property. An owner needs to be part of the group.
17. Smoking is only allowed in the dedicated smoking areas, which is located in the large open area outside of the restaurant, the small
tables in the lower area by the sea wall and the tables at the south wall in the outdoor restaurant. Cigars or pipes are only permitted in the
lower small table area by the seawall.
18. Owners / residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
Nudity, sexual activity, loud talking/yelling or exhibitionism is not
19. Please clean up after yourselves. Return trash to bar area and straighten up the area you have been using. Staff should not be expected to clean up after you. Please treat our property as if it were your own home.
20 .Infants and toddlers must wear waterproof diapers so as to
prevent contamination of the swimming pools.
21. Beach Sand on shoes and feet. Please ensure that you clean your shoes and feet of all beach sand prior to going into the swimming pool.
Showers are provided in both the upper and lower pool areas for this purpose. 4
22. PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF RULE
Persons violating any of the above rules will receive one verbal warning. A second violation of rules may lead to a written citation which may result in a
Suspension of use privileges.
3. COMMON AREA GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Please do not enter the building or elevators with wet, dripping bathing suits. The floor surface can be very slippery and hazardous when wet.
2. Common area lighting is turned off at midnight.
3. Please refrain from using car horns to enter or exit garages.
4. Please do not use the garbage chutes, they have been sealed, all trash should be placed in the containers in the stairwells. Do not leave trash bags on the floor outside the front door of your unit.
5. Please ensure your pets (only owners are permitted to have pets) are leashed at all times and are not allowed to urinate on the lawn by the swim-ming pool or in any other common areas.
6. Do not hang towels or laundry on the glass balconies. Owners must supply guests with towels. There is no towel service.
7. Under no circumstances are the use of DRONES permitted for recreational purposes. The use of a drone for commercial application for the sale of a property will be considered. The administrator must be advised in writing 48 hours prior to the event in order that he can obtain the required permission from the board and revert back to the applicant.
8. Owners are prohibited from allowing renters to bring animals on the property.
9. Rentals are required to be a minimum rental period of six days and a copy of a lease extending over one month must be submitted to Administration.
10. Any interior construction of an individual unit must be preauthorized by the Board and must be completed during the summer months, June through October.
11. No additions that effect the exterior of any unit are permitted without prior Board approval. Those owners who wish to install a front screen/security door, burglar guards and/or terrace shades are requested to approach the administrator to view the approved options. NO metal doors will be 5 permitted.
1. There are security guards on duty throughout the day and evening.
2. Please complete the ï¿½Casual Visitors ï¿½ form and hand to security prior to the arrival of your ï¿½Casual Visitors ï¿½ or call security prior to arrival of your guests and advise their names. The guards will register your guests upon their arri-val.
3. For renters or guests staying with you, please complete the ï¿½Check In Formï¿½ and either e-mail or hand to the administrator, who will inform security. Anyone found on the property who has not been registered will be asked to leave the property. Please also note that renters need to sign the house rules prior to arrival and sent to administration with their signature on the front page. It is only necessary to send the first page with the signature to the administration. If this signed first page is not sent to the administration in advance, the renter will be asked to review the House Rules on arrival and sign at that point in time. Renters will not be allowed access to Sayan Tropical without a signature indicating that they have read the rules and will abide by them.
4. The beach can be accessed by the door at the lower pool. Please ensure that the door is locked when you leave and enter. To re-enter press 00 to access security. They will remotely unlatch the door for you. Please note that this area is under constant camera surveillance. Please do not bring new casual guests on to the property via this entrance. All new casual guests must be registered by entering the property via the main entrance on Santa Barbara .
5. When entering or leaving the garage, please ensure the garage doors are closed after you enter or leave.
6. Visitor parking is available for tenants with leases. Please complete the ï¿½parking Permitï¿½ form and hand to security. Owners are responsible for providing garage openers. If an owner does not provide a garage opener, tenant must park outside. Honking the horn to enter or leave is not permitted.
7. Release of Liability forms will be provided by the Administrator to all owners and vendors. This form will need to be completed by all cleaning services and outside vendors. It will state that whomever is performing the service as needed, is performing such service on behalf of the unit owner ( cleaning service for example) or is performing services for an outside vendor for the owner and that they are not employed by Sayan Tropical and will at no time will ever have any claim against Sayan Tropical for non-payment by the unit owner or the vendor they represent. Maids/cleaning service will have to full out this form only once. All other vendors representatives will need to
complete this form every time they visit Sayan Tropical .
5. Intercom codes
0 - Security - Pick up phone, Push 0. Put phone back on hook, phone will then ring and pick up again.
2 - Bar Pick up phone and push 2
3 - Gym Pick up phone and push 3
00 - Beach door from the beach
Please note that owners are ultimately responsible for the actions of any-one staying in their apartment. If current residents of such apartment do not abide by the House Rules even after being requested to do so, the owner will be contacted to take appropriate action. Failure to rectify the violations of the House Rules will result in Bar/Restaurant and use of entire facility privileges being withdrawn for those currently residing in that particular unit.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here