Sorry the property do not have video
About Playa Riviera 15
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Rentals presents this charming condominium located in lower Conchas Chinas, right on one of the most beautiful, white sandy beaches around in Puerto Vallarta with spectacular views of the Banderas Bay and close enough to town to be very convenient but far enough away to be peaceful. The building complex boasts comfortable garden and pool area environmentally friendly.
The condo is a two bedroom - two bathroom condo ideal for a small family seeking a safe and secure property on the beach or couples looking for a quiet getaway. This condo sleeps up to 4 people comfortably, with full kitchen, water purification system, living room with a small terrace, ceiling fans, washer, dryer, telephone for local calls, high speed internet and maid service offered 6 days a week to make your holiday more pleasurable.
The Master Bedroom provides bay view through its small balcony, featuring air conditioning, king size bed, ensuite bathroom and closet, drawer, phone line and ceiling fan. The Guest Room boasts 2 twin beds which forming one queen bed, with folding doors, closet, drawer and bay view.
Come and stay in this cozy department where you will experience tranquility and relaxation surrounded by the sound of the waves.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.27 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|January 4, 2021 to March 27, 2021||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||30|
|March 28, 2021 to April 3, 2021||$ 275.00 USD||$ 1,725.00 USD||$ 6,250.00 USD||7|
|April 4, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,575.00 USD||30|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 110.00 USD||$ 600.00 USD||$ 2,495.00 USD||30|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,450.00 USD||$ 5,800.00 USD||30|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 275.00 USD||$ 1,725.00 USD||$ 6,250.00 USD||30|
|January 4, 2022 to April 9, 2022||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,450.00 USD||$ 5,800.00 USD||30|
|April 10, 2022 to April 17, 2022||$ 275.00 USD||$ 1,725.00 USD||$ 6,250.00 USD||7|
|April 18, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,575.00 USD||30|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Pets Not Allowed
Purified Water System
Safe in Unit
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
CONDOMINIO RIVIERA AMAPAS RULES AND REGULATIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH CHAPTERS 5 6 OF THE BYLAWS POSTED MARCH 1, 2002
$50.00 FINE PER INFRACTION FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING RULES SWIMMING POOL
1. Swimming pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
2. No food or drinks allowed IN the pool. No glass in the pool area.
3. A relative or supervisor must accompany children under the age of 12 at all times. For sanitary reasons please make sure children use the lavatory.
4. Excessive noise, rowdy behavior and running are prohibited.
5. The pool is reserved EXCLUSIVELY for homeowners and guests in residence.
6. Anyone entering the pool must have removed sunscreen beforehand by showering.
1. Hallways, stairways and elevators are all common areas and should not be used for Playing.
2. Do not hang anything over railings.
3. The obstruction of common areas is not allowed.
4. No external motor noise is permissible.
5. Condo owners, families and all respective children and guests shall refrain from Excessive noise day or night.
6. Loud music or noise is not permitted before 10:00 A.M. or after 10:00 P.M. (Balconies included).
VEHICLES AND PARKING
1. Covered parking spaces are for the EXCLUSIVE use of condo owners. It is the owners It is ownerâ€™s responsibility to notify guests that they are NOT entitled to covered parking.
2. Only ONE passenger vehicle per unit is allowed. Allowances may be made by adminis- trator in low season if ample parking is available.
3. Parking is available to owners ONLY when in residence. If this rule is violated the Administrator will have the car towed away at ownerâ€™s expense.
4. The administrator will provide a PARKING PERMIT to owners who wish to use a Parking space while in residence. If no authorized permit is displayed on the dashboard The administrator WILL have the car towed away.
5. Absolutely No parking spaces are reserved.
6. Allowances will be made in low season when ample parking is available..
1. No pets of any kind allowed.
2. There must be authorization from the administrator 48 hours in advance for any gathering Of ten people or more.
3. Do not slide furniture around the floors especially the balcony. Sounds resonate to other Units.
4. Do no set any garbage out in the hallways. The dumpster is available 24 hours a day.
5. Exercise discretion in sharing the gate combination.
6. Furniture must not be removed from the pool area.
7. Owner or occupant is responsible for washing dishes â€“ Not the maid.
8. Laundry is responsibility of the owner/guest arrangement. Not the responsibility of CRA. RULES TO BE ENFORCED BI ADMINISTRATOR AND SECURITY PERSONNEL.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 p.m.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here