Sorry the property do not have video
About Rivera Molino Penthouse 16
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents Rivera Molino Penthouse 16 a gorgeous high end vacation location ideally situated in the most perfect location in the Old Town of Puerto Vallarta in the heart of the Romantic Zone.
Boasting one of the most exclusive locations in Old Town, the Rivera Molino complex is only one half block from the world’s famous Los Muertos Beach and on the banks of the Cuale River. The complex is also within walking distance of all the stores, restaurants, and nightlife that makes Old Town so desirable.
Rivera Molino Complex is designed to take advantage of the beautiful lush garden, river, and downtown views that make Puerto Vallarta and the region so spectacular. The common areas are filled with indigenous tropical landscaping and lush foliage surroundings featuring conversation areas, a heated sparkling pool, and gardens that blend into the natural environment.
Rivera Molino Penthouse 16 vacation location of Puerto Vallarta located on the top floor of the building is completely furnished with grace and excellent taste, is a 750 sq. ft. 1 bedroom and 1.5 bathroom condo. The kitchen which has everything you need to prepare a meal for 4 has granite countertops and comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including refrigerator with dispensing water and ice cubes, 6 burner gas oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and blender. You will also enjoy the washer and dryer and the wireless internet and the high cathedral ceilings.
The Dining and Living area open onto the balcony overlooking the garden and pool area and you can also enjoy a partial view of the Bay of Banderas, provides a table for 2 people.
The living room features a contemporary sofa and two chairs, a 32' inch flat screen flat screen Television with cable and satellite including an all-region DVD player, IPod docking station, coffee table, air conditioning and a ceiling fan. The adjoining dining area has a small dining table perfect for two people.
The master bedroom boasts a king size bed, a 42’ flat screen flat screen television with cable and satellite, safe, alarm clock, a private bathroom with walk in closet and a patio door with seating, where you can step out and enjoy the partial view of the Bay of Banderas and the city of Old Vallarta while you sip on your morning coffee
Enjoy walking to art-walks, restaurants, bars, the cathedral, Los Arcos architecture, the Malecon and more by staying in this Paradise Vacation location in Puerto Vallarta!!
No Refund on Reservations
• No refund offered for any reason or time-frame. Please be sure to get insurance to protect yourself.
Please note that this property does not offer any refunds for cancellations, therefore prior to booking, ensure that your travel plans are firm.
Contact the experts at PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations today and make your dreams come true by allowing us to help you secure your next vacation in paradise at this gorgeous Penthouse Unit, Rivera Molino Penthouse 16!
****************** Additional Notes ***********************
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note Old Town/Zona Romantica is a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. You are in close proximity to city bus routes that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., which provide easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district in the evenings you may hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues.
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement.
Puerto Vallarta has quickly become a popular vacation hot spot and is experiencing a rapid growth to keep up with the demand for rental properties and real estate opportunities. As of late 2018, there has been a noticeable increase in construction areas within the Romantic Zone. Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during work hours, and may cause some noise and dust. Construction may include renovations to existing units within a complex, new construction sites and road maintenance – work. Since there are numerous new and existing construction sites or renovations, it is sometimes difficult to get away from the additional noise within your unit during the day.
We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various beaches and the other parts of Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.45 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos. Applicable taxes will be added to your total and displayed once your dates are selected.
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 110.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 220.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 309.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 9, 2022||$ 220.00 USD||3|
|April 10, 2022 to April 17, 2022||$ 309.00 USD||7|
|April 18, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 220.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022||$ 110.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2022 to December 19, 2022||$ 220.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2022 to January 3, 2023||$ 309.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2023 to April 1, 2023||$ 220.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||7|
|April 2, 2023 to April 9, 2023||$ 309.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||7|
|April 10, 2023 to April 30, 2023||$ 220.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023||$ 110.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2023 to December 19, 2023||$ 220.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2023 to January 3, 2024||$ 309.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2024 to March 23, 2024||$ 220.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|March 24, 2024 to March 31, 2024||$ 309.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||7|
|April 1, 2024 to April 30, 2024||$ 220.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2024 to October 31, 2024||$ 220.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2024 to December 19, 2024||$ 220.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2024 to January 3, 2025||$ 309.00 USD||$ 0.00 USD||7|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
No Kids Allowed
Partial Bay View
Pets Not Allowed
Purified Water System
Safe in Unit
Smoking (only outside)
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
Rivera Molino Residences Homeowner’s Rules and Regulations
We want everyone who walks through our doors to feel welcome and have a sense of tranquility and security. Our Bylaws and these Rules and Regulations are intended to support that culture. It is important that we all cooperated in maintaining the lifestyle we chose by selecting Rivera Molino as our residence in Puerto Vallarta. It is also important to recognize the dedication of our staff in serving us and show them the respect they so rightly deserve.
1. Rivera Molino Residences is established as a residential and commercial building and cannot be construed to be a hotel or holiday resort. All owners and occupants must respect the rights of others to enjoy life in the beauty and tranquil lifestyle of Rivera Molino Residences.
2. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum level at all times and especially after 10 PM and before 8 AM.
3. Owners should immediately report any security incidents or concerns to or potential rules violations to administration and/or available security personnel. Owners are not to directly confront any other owner, guest or third party in the event of a security concern or suspected rules violation.
4. Owners are responsible for complying with and ensuring compliance by their employees or contractors with all applicable requirements of the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social or any other Labor Law requirements, including any costs assessed to the condominium resulting from actions or inactions by owners or owner’s employees or contractors.
B. Non-Owner Occupant (Successors) Security Registration
1. Owners and/or their designated representative will notify the Administrator in writing/email prior to arrival of any non- owners occupying their unit in Rivera Molino. Such notice will state the dates of occupancy, approximate arrival time, name, address and phone number of the responsible party and the names of all other occupants. Prior to registration non-owner occupants must be provided a copy of Rivera Molino Rules and Regulations by either the owner or his representative. At the time of registration, the responsible party must sign that they have read and accept the obligation to respect and obey them the same as any owner. The Administrator and/or Security will prohibit entrance to common areas within the premises if these requirements have not been satisfied. The owner of the unit has the ultimate responsibility for the behavior and any financial indebtedness created by any non-owner occupants.
2. Designated representatives of owners must be present to provide Security their business and/or personal information including a 24-hour contact phone number, greet non-owner occupants, assist in registration, familiarize them with the facilities, escort them to their unit, provide guest with 24-hour contact information and keys including the electronic key card for the front security doors. Molino Security is not allowed to leave their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and is not responsible for guest services.
3. Non-owner occupants who lose their unit door key or front door electronic security card must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative at their own cost. The Administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
4. Occupancy of a unit by a non-owner does not have a minimum period.
5. With the exception of when the owner, his/her family members and/or personal guests are occupying his unit; the number of non-owner occupants in a unit will be limited to a maximum of 4 occupants for a one bedroom, a maximum of 6 persons for a two bedroom, and 8 persons for a three bedroom. For purposes of this subsection, each minor will be considered as one person. Rivera Molino administration will confirm the exact number of non-owner occupants registered upon arrival.
6. Non-compliance with Rivera Molino Rules and Regulations may result in a visitor being banned or ejected from Molino premises and /or other penalties by the Administrator and Council.
C. Pool Rules
1. Pool schedule will be open from 9 AM until 10 PM (The opening and closure will vary depending on the time of the year to allow staff to maintain/cover the pool)
2. The use of the pool is restricted to condo owners/renter/guests. Private parties require prior authorization from the administrator.
3. The use of the pool is at one’s own risk; There is no lifeguard or attendant on duty.
4. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
5. Diving, jumping, and running is not permitted.
6. Proper swim attire is required, nudity is not permitted, and proper diapers are required for young children..
7. Excessive noise is prohibited at all times. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices.
8. Glass and other items that may break and cause injury are prohibited in or near the pool area.
9. To avoid injury do not leave the pool area when wet.
10. Hanging towels or clothing from balconies is prohibited.
11. Pets are not permitted in the garden and pool area.
12. Pool furniture cannot be reserved they are for use on a first come, first serve basis.
13. Rinsing sand from your feet before entering the pool area is required.
14. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
15. Inflatable boats, tires, mattresses, or other items which size exceeds 1 meter wide by 2 meters long are not permitted in the pool or pool area.
16. Any emergency at the pool must be reported to security immediately.
D. Safety & Security
1. Moral behaviour and respect for others is expected. Belligerence, nudity, bullying or drunken behaviour will not be tolerated.
2. Owners must deposit a key to their unit with the administration or provide the name and phone number of a contact who is availableatalltimestoprovideentrytotheunitincaseofamaintenanceor securityemergency.Damagetothedoordueto forced entry because of an emergency will be repaired at the owner’s expense.
3. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off balcony railings or throwing smoking material and other items off balconies is hazardous to occupants below and strictly prohibited.
4. All unaccompanied visitors must enter through the main entrance. In the absence of prior written authorization by an owner, front desk security will attempt to contact or call the occupant of the unit to confirm authorization of the visit before permitting entrance. An owner is responsible for the actions of any visitors for which is authorized admission to Rivera Molino property.
5. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with front desk security, which will be returned when exiting.
6. An owner may file authorization in writing with the administrator granting admission on an ongoing basis by their property manager, a private housekeeping service, a listing real estate agent or his/her representative. A real estate agent who wishes to conduct an “open house” at Rivera Molino must notify the administration and provide a host at the front gate to greet any guest, assist with Security registration, provide direction to the featured units, and observe their progress in the right direction. The real estate agent assumes the same responsibility as the owner for the actions of any guest.
7. Under no circumstances may drones be flown within the Rivera Molino property.
8. Notify Rivera Molino security immediately of any security and/or emergency at (322) 113 0261
E. Parking Rules
1. The building has parking exclusively for owners of the private units.
2. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of their unit.
3. Parking spaces are for vehicles only and cannot be used as storage space.
4. Owners shall not permit any non-occupants of their unit to park in the designated parking assigned to the owner except for use by (I) an owner’s guest when the owner is present on the Rivera Molino premises or (ii) the owner’s property manager or a vendor when they are providing services in the owner’s unit, and who has been authorized through Rivera Molino Security.
5. Owners are responsible for any damage caused by cars that they authorize to use their space.
F. Exterior appearances, construction, and repairs.
1. Under no circumstances can condominium occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on balcony railings, including towels, clothing, lights (other than described in (3) below), banner/flags, or any other item.
2. Nothing can be stored in common areas, such as elevator lobbies, stairwells, gardens, and pool area. Security and/or maintenance staff will promptly remove any stored property.
3. Holiday decorations and lights are permitted on the condominium front door, balcony, and railings during the period of December 1 until January 15.
4. Signs or any sort or commercial advertisements are not permitted on exterior doors, windows, balconies, or common areas.
5. Owners are responsible for damage to the building façade and units below from excessive watering.
6. Owners are required to notify Administration and obtain Administration approval for any intended renovation, remodeling or repair withintheirunitsandadheretorequirementsandlimitationssetforthinChapter7oftheRiveraMolinoBy-Laws. Failuretocomply with this By-Law, Rule and/or the requirements in “Attachment A” may result in the Administrator requesting and obtaining Council approval to delay or halt the work until such time as the requirements are met.”
1. All pets must be registered with the Administrator for identification and acceptance and owners are responsible for them.
2. Pets are not permitted in the pool area or in the gardens surrounding the pool,
3. Pets are permitted only in the corridors of the Rivera Molino Condominium, the elevator, units, the parking level, and the main entrance to the Rivera Molino Condominium.
4. Owners are prohibited from walking pets in the allowed areas in the condominium without a leash or other attachment.
5. Pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
1. Non-compliance with the Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of Residencias Rivera Molino by an owner, a non-owner occupant or guest will be dealt with in the manner provided in the Bylaws and may result in curtailment of services and /or financial penalties levied against the owner. Any damages to common areas or furniture by an owner or his guests will be repaired or replaced by the Administration at the owner’s expense.
Financial penalties as prescribed in this Bylaw for non-compliance in the following situations will be assessed by the Administrator.
1. Failure to register ownership of unit upon purchase; First a warning – after thirty days and each thirty days thereafter a penalty of $100.00 USD or its equivalent in MXN pesos.
2. Excessive noise from within a private unit or on common areas; First a warning – $100.00 USD or its equivalent in MXN pesos penalty each occurrence thereafter.
3. Violation of pool rules; First a warning – $100.00 USD or its equivalent in MXN pesos penalty each occurrence thereafter.
4. Violation of occupancy limitation (number of persons); First a warning to vacate - Penalty of $100.00 USD or its equivalent in MXN pesos for each person in excess and day of non-compliance.
5. Violation of pet rules; First a warning –$100.00 USD or its equivalent in MXN pesos penalty for each occurrence thereafter.
6. Hanging anything from terrace rails, including towels, clothes, lights, banners and flags; First a warning – $100.00 USD or its equivalent in MXN pesos penalty for each occurrence thereafter.
7. Violation of any duly approved Rivera Molino bylaw rules not specified in the penalties listed above can be assessed by the Administrator after approval by the Council. First a warning - $100.00 USD or its equivalent in MXN pesos penalty for each occurrence thereafter.
Emergency (Temporary) Guidelines
We want everyone who walks through our doors to feel welcome and have a sense of tranquility and security. Our Bylaws and these Emergency (Temporary) Guidelines are intended to support that culture. It is important that we all cooperate in maintaining the lifestyle we chose by selecting Rivera Molino as our residence in Puerto Vallarta. It is also important to recognize the dedication of our staff in serving us and show them the respect they so rightly deserve.
A. Covid-19 Emergency (Temporary) Guideline Principles
The guideline principals reflect the goal to maintain safe and efficient movement through the building to best minimize the opportunity for Covid-19 transmission for Owners, Staff, Non-Owner Occupants (Successors), and Visitors while not violating owner’s property rights.
Covid-19 Emergency (Temporary) Guidelines will be reviewed and updated at a minimum of each month and confirmed at each month’s Rivera Molino monthly council meeting.
These emergency guidelines and procedures will be in addition to Rivera Molino administrative rules and regulations and are temporary during the pandemic.
B. Covid-19 Emergency (Temporary) Guideline Procedures
1. Face masks are required to be worn by all individuals in all the residential common areas inside the building and the common areas behindthecommercialunits. Thisincludesthegarage.Facemasksarenotrequiredinthegardenorpoolarea.
2. All owners and non-owner occupants must pass a Covid-19 screening when first entering the building after a period of absence of more than seven days. The screening includes passing a temperature test at or below 37 degrees Celsius, experience no other symptoms of a dry cough, abnormal muscle pain, sore throat, chills and or flu like symptoms.
3. All visitors, workers, and any others entering the building, (defined as someone who is visiting for a few hours) each time must pass a Covid-19 screening when first entering the building. The screening includes passing a temperature at or below 37 degrees Celsius, experiencing no other symptoms of a dry cough, abnormal muscle pain, sore throat, chills and or flu like symptoms.
4. Property Managers and Housekeepers who work in the building on a regular basis must be registered with the administrator by an emailfromtheownerorpropertymanagementservicewhoismanagingtheirunit.Forexample,PVRPV. EachvisittheProperty Managers and Housekeepers must pass the building Covid-19 screening. The screening includes passing a temperature at or below 37 degrees Celsius, experiencing no other systems of a dry cough, abnormal muscle pain, sore throat, chills and or flu like symptoms.
5. All owner and non-owner occupants who do not pass the Covid-19 screening will be invited and suggested to quarantine in their unitsanditsrecommendedtheystayinquarantineuntilanegativeCovid-19testhasbeenreceived. Theadministratorcanassist in providing information on whom to contact for a Covid-19 test that may be administrated in the unit you are occupying.
6. The residential common areas and the pool will remain open with social distancing required of 1.5M for those not in the same family or travelling group.
7. Elevators are to be used by a maximum of one person at a time unless they are in the same family or travelling group. For those that are physically able or not carrying heavy items the stairs are recommended.
8. Rivera Molino staff who are providing the temperature check at the front desk are to double mask.
9. Rivera Molino employees will not check on unoccupied units. This was offered previously and those who used the service can sign a liability waiver and the service will be continued until September 30, 2021, to allow owners to make alternate arrangements.
C. Covid-19 Emergency (Temporary) Guideline Procedures For Building Staff
1. Building staff must notify the administrator immediately upon not feeling healthy and showing symptoms of Covid-19 and stay home from work until a Covid-19 test has resulted in a negative result.
2. Temporary staff hired must supply a negative Covid-19 test in the last 3 days before working in the building.
3. Full time building staff who test positive for Covid-19 will have their salary topped up to cover the difference between IMSS and their salary.
4. The building will cover the cost of testing of all staff if another staff member tests positive for Covid-19.
5. Staff can return to the building once they are healthy and a doctor indicates they are ready to return to work and no sooner than 14 days after the initial Covid-19 positive test.
6. Rivera Molina staff room can only have one staff member at a time eating meals.
7. Cleaning of Elevators, Sanitizer Stations, and other high contact areas are a priority.
8. Touchless Sanitizer Stations will be added to the front entrance, each floor, and the garage area near the elevators.
D. Covid-19 Emergency (Temporary) Guideline Procedures Building Contacts
1. Administrator: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Security Staff: email: email@example.com
A. Key Cards
1. The number of key cards will be limited to a maximum of 4 for a one bedroom, 6 for a two bedroom, and 8 for a three bedroom. Commercial units will be issued 3 per unit.
2. Key cards can be picked up by the owner, their property manager or designate once the owner has signed this Rivera Molino Key Card Agreement.
3. Key cards are the responsibility of the owner and can be given to the property manager and non-owner occupants.
4. For security purposes please do not write the building name or any other identifying information on the card.
5. If any cards are lost, please notify the administrator immediately so the card can be deactivated.
6. The lost card fee is 200 pesos.
7. The entrance to the central hallway behind the commercial unit remains locked at all times. It should be avoided as a day-to-day entrance or exit for commercial unit owners, commercial unit renters, or commercial unit employees whenever possible.
B. Parking Stickers
1. Stickers will only be issued for cars registered to park with the administrator.
2. Residential and commercial owners may obtain a sticker for their vehicle(s). as well as long-term renters, 1 year minimum, if the owner designates their spot and informs the administrator.
3. Property managers, non-owner occupants (successors) and visitors are not issued stickers but can park in the garage only if their car is registered with the administrator and they use the owner’s designated parking spot.
4. Commercial unit owners can also allow non owner occupants (successors) to use their parking spaces on a rotating basis. Information (employee name, car make and model, license) for who is allowed to use that space must be provided to the Administrator and kept up to date.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here