Sorry the property do not have video
About V399 unit 407
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta presents V399 Unit 407, offering a prized location and amazing views. This fully equipped one-bedroom, two-bath condo is right in the heart of PV's Zona Romantica.
The residence combines luxury and comfort within, two blocks from the ocean and steps away from restaurants, coffee shops, shopping stores and bars. It features comfortable furnishings, air conditioning and high definition smart TV with cable and wireless internet service. There are two balconies and a laundry room with dryer and washer. There is secure underground parking should you need it.
The fully furnished kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances (cook top, oven, dish washer, microwave and refrigerator with filtered ice maker).
The master bedroom offers a king-size bed, ensuite bathroom, full closet with drawers, a balcony, air conditioning and TV. The V399 building provides a private-access; secure rooftop with spectacular 360Âº views of the ocean, the mountains and city; a beautiful infinity pool, 2 heated Jacuzzis, multiple lounge areas, a fire pit and a BBQ and bar area.
V399, built in 2012, offers seclusion and comfort in the midst of a vibrant neighborhood. It's just a five-minute walk to the famed Los Muertos beach and the city's iconic promenade the Malecon. The bustling PV centro is just a few blocks farther.
If you are looking for a perfect laste-minute get-away destination, family vacation or romantic interlude this unit is the ideal match for you
**************** ADDITIONAL NOTES: ********************
Puerto Vallarta LifeStyle
Please note that the condo is located in an area of Puerto Vallarta that is busy. During the day, you will be hear buses going by, starting 6 a.m. until 11 p.m. , regular street noise, and during the evening, as you are located in an area of night clubs, you will hear noises from the bars, music, which are opened in some areas until 6 a.m. There are some clubs that are completely closed off, where you cannot hear the sound, however, some bars are not noise proof, and we wanted you to be aware.
The condo is located in the heart of Vibrant Old Town / Zona Romantica. Puerto Vallarta is a bustling city with Old World Mexican charm, and the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. With ease of access to the beach and the finest galleries, restaurants and nightspotIs. You are just steps away from all the excitement. The condo is located on a city bus route providing ease of access to downtown and the surrounding areas.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming such a popular hot spot that we are now experiencing a more than average increase in Construction Sites in the Romantic Zone. There are more then 14 new construction sites happening around the zone, as of 2017, for the next 2 years. The construction normally happens Monday to Saturday between working hours, but there is no guarantee. The construction will cause noise and dust. Since there are so many different new buildings, it is hard to get away from it during the day. We encourage our guests to visit the different beaches and different parts in and around Puerto Vallarta during the day. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 PM. will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 AM. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 PM.
****************** Additional Notes ***********************
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note Old Town/Zona Romantica is a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. You are in close proximity to city bus routes that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., which provide easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district in the evenings you may hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues.
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming a popular vacation hot spot and is currently experiencing rapid growth. As of late 2018 there has been a noticeable increase in construction areas within the Romantic Zone. Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during working hours, and may cause some noise and dust. Since there are numerous new construction sites, it is sometime difficult to get away from the additional activity during the day. We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various beaches and the other parts of Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.38 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos. Applicable taxes will be added to your total and displayed once your dates are selected.
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|April 4, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 110.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||5|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 9, 2022||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|April 10, 2022 to April 17, 2022||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||7|
|April 18, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022||$ 110.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||5|
|November 1, 2022 to December 19, 2022||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2022 to January 3, 2023||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2023 to April 1, 2023||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|April 2, 2023 to April 9, 2023||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||7|
|April 10, 2023 to April 30, 2023||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023||$ 110.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||5|
|November 1, 2023 to December 19, 2023||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2023 to January 3, 2024||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2024 to March 23, 2024||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|March 24, 2024 to March 31, 2024||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||7|
|April 1, 2024 to April 30, 2024||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2024 to October 31, 2024||$ 110.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||5|
|November 1, 2024 to December 19, 2024||$ 165.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2024 to January 3, 2025||$ 225.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||7|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Jacuzzi in Building
No Kids Allowed
Pets Not Allowed
Purified Water System
Safe in Unit
Vonage (Unlimited calls to the USA and Canada)
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
no pets, no smoking, no kids
Condominio Vallarta 399
Rules and Regulations for Non-Owners
1. Condominio Vallarta 399, is a private residential building and should not be construed to be a resort or hotel. The staff is not available for private or guest services during their work schedule.
2. These rules incorporate the regulations as detailed in the bylaws of V399. This document is not all inclusive. For additional information, please refer to the V399 condo regimen.
3. Noise within a unit and in the common areas, including the lobby, courtyard and terrace, must be kept to a minimum level especially between the hours of 11:00pm and 9:00am.
4. Guests must be registered at the front desk and accompanied by an occupant at all times.
5. Moral behavior and respect for others is expected at all times. Nudity and sexual exhibitionism visible to others is prohibited.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the common areas.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from a terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
8. V399 is not responsible for damage or loss of personal property.
B. Non-Owner Occupancy and Registration
1. With the exception of when the owner is present, the number of non-owner occupants residing in a unit is limited to 2 adults in a studio unit; 4 adults in a one-bedroom unit; and 6 adults in a two-bedroom unit for a minimum of three consecutive nights.
2. Non-owner occupants must register with Security or the Administrator upon their arrival by providing the dates of occupancy, name, age, city and state of residence of the responsible party and the names of all other occupants. The Administrator and/or Security will deny access to the premises if these requirements are not satisfied.
C. Terrace Rules â€“ 7th Floor
1. The terrace hours are from 8:00 am until 12:00am, Sunday through Saturday. Even though the terrace remains open until midnight, the quiet hours of 11:00pm until 9:00am must be observed.
2. Use of the pool and Jacuzzis is at oneâ€™s own risk. Jacuzzi covers must be fully removed before use and replaced afterwards. No lifeguard or attendant is on duty. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Proper swim attire is required in the pool and Jacuzzis. Nudity is prohibited.
4. Behavior and excessive noise on the terrace that lessens the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted.
5. Furniture cannot be reserved. Furniture is for use on a first come, first served basis. Furniture should not be moved around on the rocks as this causes damage to the membrane underneath.
6. Glass and other breakable objects are not allowed in or near the pool or Jacuzzis. Eating and drinking are not allowed inside the pool or Jacuzzis.
7. The BBQ area must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance through the Administrator.
8. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the terrace.
9. Non-owners may host a maximum of two guests, while in attendance, in the common areas. Prior authorization is needed from Administration in order to host a larger number of guests.
10. Pets are not allowed on the terrace.
11. Any terrace/pool rules shown on terrace signage must also be complied with.
1. Vehicles must be parked in the designated space of the occupied condo unit and kept in operable condition.
2. Parking spaces cannot be used as storage or leased separately from the unit.
3. In case of an emergency or a vehicle is parked in an unauthorized space and the owner is unavailable, the vehicle will be towed at the ownerâ€™s expense.
E. Exterior Appearance
1. Under no circumstances can occupants take away from the uniform aesthetics of the building by hanging anything from railings, windows, balconies, and doors such as towels, lights, banners, signs or advertisements. Exterior facing curtains must be neutral in color.
2. Personal items cannot be stored in the common areas.
1. Pets must be on a leash and under the control at all times in the common areas. Pets are not allowed on the 7th floor terrace.
2. Pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
3. If the Administrator receives written complaints from three separate owners about the same pet within a 30 day period, the pet will have to leave the building.
G. Enforcement & Penalties
1. Non-owners violating the rules may incur financial penalties against the occupied unit and are subject to eviction from the building for more severe or continued violations.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 p.m.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here