Sorry the property do not have video
About The Park Unit 202
PVRPV proudly introduces this new unit at The Park building. Located at the heart of the Romantic Zone, you will have restaurants, bars and nightclubs a few steps away. One block from the Malecï¿½n and around 5 minutes walking to Los Muertos beach this unit has everything to offer your best vacation in town.
This new unit 202 is a 2 bedroom (one king and one queen) with 2 full bathrooms and a laundry service room. AC equipped, smart tvs in every room and wi fi connectivity, are some of the features you can find in this beautiful, decorated unit. Enjoy the sunsets at the terrace or jump into the long pool in the rooftop, where you can take enjoy overseeing the great mountain view or beautiful bay.
Full equipped kitchen is ready for your best recipes, you can come with friends or family and have one of the best experiences ever, Don't wait any longer and contact our PVRPV vacation expert to book your next trip to our amazing paradise Puerto Vallarta.
PLEASE NOTE: Mandatory pool resurfacing, refinishing and maintenance may result in the pool and its common areas to be closed. Scheduled work to commence March 15th 2021 until June 2021.
****************** Additional Notes ***********************
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note Old Town/Zona Romantica is a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. You are in close proximity to city bus routes that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., which provide easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district in the evenings you may hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues.
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming a popular vacation hot spot and is currently experiencing rapid growth. As of late 2018 there has been a noticeable increase in construction areas within the Romantic Zone. Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during working hours, and may cause some noise and dust. Since there are numerous new construction sites, it is sometime difficult to get away from the additional activity during the day. We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various beaches and the other parts of Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.38 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos. Applicable taxes will be added to your total and displayed once your dates are selected.
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|April 4, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 190.00 USD||$ 950.00 USD||$ 4,180.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 150.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||$ 3,300.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 235.00 USD||$ 1,645.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 9, 2022||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|April 10, 2022 to April 17, 2022||$ 195.00 USD||$ 1,365.00 USD||7|
|April 18, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022||$ 150.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||$ 3,600.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2022 to December 19, 2022||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2022 to January 3, 2023||$ 235.00 USD||$ 1,645.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2023 to April 1, 2023||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|April 2, 2023 to April 9, 2023||$ 195.00 USD||$ 1,365.00 USD||7|
|April 10, 2023 to April 30, 2023||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023||$ 150.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||$ 3,600.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2023 to December 19, 2023||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2023 to January 3, 2024||$ 235.00 USD||$ 1,645.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2024 to March 23, 2024||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|March 24, 2024 to March 31, 2024||$ 195.00 USD||$ 1,365.00 USD||7|
|April 1, 2024 to April 30, 2024||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2024 to October 31, 2024||$ 150.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||$ 3,600.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2024 to December 19, 2024||$ 190.00 USD||$ 1,330.00 USD||$ 4,500.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2024 to January 3, 2025||$ 235.00 USD||$ 1,645.00 USD||7|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Partial Bay View
Pets Not Allowed
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
Guest Rules & Regulations
A. Security & Safety
1. The Park is a secure building with 24/7 Security staffing. All guests are registered in advance and must present a confirmation code when checking into any rental unit.
2. The Park only allows access to building to owners and guests with key card visible at building entrance security desk. Never hold door for anyone approaching front entrance unless key card is clearly visible. Security does make rounds of building, and may not see everyone entering building if door is held open for anyone.
1. Condominiums The Park is a private residential building and should not be construed to be a resort or hotel. The condo staff is not available for private or guest services during their work schedule.
2. These rules incorporated the regulations as detailed in the bylaws of The Park. This document is not all inclusive. For additional information, please refer to The Park Condo Regime.
3. Noise within the unit and all common areas, including the lobby, Rooftop Terrace, gym and hallways, must be kept to a minimum level - especially between the hours of 11:00PM and 8:00AM.
4. Guests must be registered at the Security Desk and accompanied by occupant at all times. Overnight guests are not permitted.
5. Moral behavior and respect for others is expected always. Nudity and sexual exhibition is prohibited. Belligerence or drunken behavior is not tolerated.
6. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area on Rooftop Terrace. Smoking is prohibited in units, balconies and all common areas of The Park.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, including towels which may fall off balcony railings or throwing smoking material and other items from balconies is hazardous and dangerous to occupants below and strictly prohibited and fines will be levied to perpetrators.
8. The Park is not responsible for damage or loss of personal property.
C. Non-Owner Occupancy and Registration
1. Apart from when owner is present, the number of non-owner occupants residing in a unit is limited to 4 adults in a one bedroom condo, and 6 adults in a two-bedroom unit.
2. Non-owner occupants must register (or ensure property managers register) with Security upon or before their arrival and provide security access code upon their arrival. Visitors are allowed with proper photo ID and after verification by Security. Security will deny access to The Park if this requirement is not satisfied.
D. Rooftop Terrace Rules ï¿½ 7th Floor
1. Rooftop Terrace hours are from 8:00AM until 11:00PM ï¿½ seven days a week.
2. Quiet hours of 11:00PM until 8:00AM and must be observed.
3. Use of the pool is at oneï¿½s own risk. No lifeguard or attendant is on duty. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. The pool is saltwater and please respect the rights of others who may be swimming or exercising.
4. Proper swim attire is required, nudity is prohibited.
5. Distracting behavior (such as intoxication or belligerence) and excessive noise on the Rooftop Terrace and in The Park lessons the enjoyment of others and may disturb occupants of units and is not permitted.
6. Furniture and loungers cannot be reserved. Furniture is on a first come, first served basis. Leaving a hat or book and towel does not reserve the furniture for you.
7. Glass objects are strictly prohibited on the Rooftop Terrace.
8. Personal items and trash must be removed from Rooftop Terrace when leaving.
9. Non-owners may host a maximum of two guests, while in attendance. Prior authorization is needed for larger groups from Administration.
10. Pets are never allowed on Rooftop Terrace.
11. Smoking is only permitted in the designated area of Rooftop Terrace.
12. Any Rooftop Rules/Pool Rules posted on Rooftop Signage must be complied with.
1. Vehicles must be parked in the designated space of occupied condo unit and kept in operable condition.
2. Parking spaces cannot be used for storage or leased separately from the unit.
3. In case of emergency or a vehicle is parked in an unauthorized space and owner is unavailable, the vehicle will be towed at ownerï¿½s expense.
4. Bicycles are only allowed in garage; you will find a bicycle storage rack there.
F. Exterior Appearance
1. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of The Park building by hanging anything from railings, windows, balconies and doors. This includes but not limited to towels, swimwear, lights, banners, flags, signs or advertisements, bicycles or surf equipment.
1. Pets must be on a leash and under the control of owners at all times. Pets are not allowed on the 7th Floor Rooftop Terrace.
2. Pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
3. If the administrator receives written complaints from three separate owners, about the same pet within a 30-day period, the pet will have to leave the building.
H. Enforcement and Penalties
1. Non-owners violating the rules will incur personal financial liability and penalties and are subject to eviction for violations.
2. The Park has a Zero Tolerance Policy concerning belligerence or drunken behavior.
I have completely read the Rules & Regulations for Guests (Non-Owners) above, and agree to follow these condominium bylaws. I will be subject to personal financial liability, penalties and/or eviction for violation of these bylaws.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here