This property is not in our inventory any more.
Sorry the property do not have video
About Rivera Molino 308
PVRPV presents Rivera Molino 308 located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta. Half block from Los Muertos Beach and on the edge of the Cuale River in downtown Puerto Vallarta, Rivera Molino complex was designed to take advantage of the beautiful lush garden, river, and downtown views that make Puerto Vallarta and the region so spectacular. The common areas are filled with indigenous tropical landscaping and lush foliage surroundings, featuring conversation areas, sparkling pool and gardens that blend into the natural environment.
This brand new three bedroom three bathroom features a fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils, fridge, oven, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher among other kitchen conveniences. This sleek and sophisticated property offers comfortable air conditioned living room with 50Â¨flat screen smart TV, pull out sofa and coffee table. Next to it is the dining table which seats six people. Its terrace gives you city, jungle and mountain view to enjoy beautiful dawns and twilights.
Master bedroom offers a King bed size, an ensuite bath with a large walk in closet for ample room to store your belonging, air conditioning and city, jungle and mountain view through its window.
Second Master bedroom boasts a King size bed, Flat screen television, an en-suite bathroom with a spacious closet for your belongings and air conditioning.
A Guest room provides two Double beds, flat screen television, full bathroom with access from the room and hallway, large closet and air conditioning.
If you are coming to Mexico and you are looking for good location and easiness accommodations, look no further you have found it at Rivera Molino 308.
**************** ADDITIONAL NOTES: ********************
Puerto Vallarta LifeStyle
Please note that the condo is located in an area of Puerto Vallarta that is busy. During the day, you will be hear buses going by, starting 6 a.m. until 11 p.m. , regular street noise, and during the evening, as you are located in an area of night clubs, you will hear noises from the bars, music, which are opened in some areas until 6 a.m. There are some clubs that are completely closed off, where you cannot hear the sound, however, some bars are not noise proof, and we wanted you to be aware.
The condo is located in the heart of Vibrant Old Town / Zona Romantica. Puerto Vallarta is a bustling city with Old World Mexican charm, and the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. With ease of access to the beach and the finest galleries, restaurants and nightspotIs. You are just steps away from all the excitement. The condo is located on a city bus route providing ease of access to downtown and the surrounding areas.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming such a popular hot spot that we are now experiencing a more than average increase in Construction Sites in the Romantic Zone. There are more then 14 new construction sites happening around the zone, as of 2017, for the next 2 years. The construction normally happens Monday to Saturday between working hours, but there is no guarantee. The construction will cause noise and dust. Since there are so many different new buildings, it is hard to get away from it during the day. We encourage our guests to visit the different beaches and different parts in and around Puerto Vallarta during the day. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 PM. will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 AM. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 PM.
****************** Additional Notes ***********************
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note Old Town/Zona Romantica is a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. You are in close proximity to city bus routes that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., which provide easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district in the evenings you may hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues.
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming a popular vacation hot spot and is currently experiencing rapid growth. As of late 2018 there has been a noticeable increase in construction areas within the Romantic Zone. Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during working hours, and may cause some noise and dust. Since there are numerous new construction sites, it is sometime difficult to get away from the additional activity during the day. We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various beaches and the other parts of Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.17 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos. Applicable taxes will be added to your total and displayed once your dates are selected.
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|April 15, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 245.00 USD||$ 1,470.00 USD||$ 5,700.00 USD||3|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Pets Not Allowed
Purified Water System
Smoking (only outside)
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
1. Condominiums Rivera Molino is a private residential building that i home to many of its residents and should not be construed to be a resort or hotel. The Staff is not available for private or guest rental services during their work shcedule.
2. There rules incorpï¿½rate the regulations as detailed in the bylaws of Rivera Molino. This document is not all-inclusive. For additional information, please contact your rental agencym or the owner.
3. Noise within the unit and all common areas must be kept to a mï¿½nimum level, especially between the hours of 9:00 pm and 8:00 AM. Please be aware that loud conversation and slamming gates/doors carries along corridors and between floors.
4. Moral behavior and respect for others is expected at all times.
5. Rivera Molino is not responsible for damage or loss of personal property.
6. The number of non-owner occupants residing in a unit is limited to 4 people in a one-bedroom condo, 6 people in a two-bedroom unit, and 8 people in a three-bedroom unit. Overnight guests beyond those liste don the rental agreement are not permitted.
7. Non-owner occupant must register with security upton their arrival by prioviding full names of all occupants. Visitors are allowed with proper ID and must be cleared beforehand. Security staff can deny Access if this or other requirements are not satisfied.
B. Pool. (Please see the pool rules for complete regulations regarding pool use.)
1. Towels, clothing and other articles hanging on balcony railings is prohibited.
2. Nothing breakable that could be a danger is allowed in the pool ï¿½rea.
3. Saving chairs or tables for others not present in the pool ï¿½rea is not permitted.
4. Diving and other unsafe behavior is prohibited.
1. IF a guest renter has received permission to park a vehicle in the garaje, the vehicle must be parked in the designated space of occupied condo unit and kept in operable condition.
2. Security personnel must be informed of the make/model, color, and license number of all vehicles parked in the garage.
3. Non-owners may not allow others to use their designated space. Unauthorized vehicle may be towed at the expense of the the owner/renter.
1. Pets must be on a leash and under the control of owners at all times. Pets are not allowed beyond the elevators.
2. Pet waste must be picked up inmmediately and disposed of property.
E. Enforcement and Penalties
1. Non-Compliance with the above and the bylaws will be dealt with in the manner provided in the bylaws and may result in financial penalties levied against the owner. Any damages to common areas or furniture by an ownerï¿½s guest will be repaired or replaced by the administration at the ownerï¿½s expense.
*No pets allowed
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 p.m.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here