Sorry the property do not have video
About Pavilion Unit 611
Welcome to Pavilion! Complex that offers 62 homes ideal as investment properties, vacation homes or year-round living. 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom and studio suites all come with luxury finishes including Italian-style kitchens with high end appliance packages, porcelain floors and private terraces.
Pavilion 611. Taking the elevator to the 6 floor you will find this this comfortable unit one bedroom (king size), a pullout bed and 2 bathroom unit that offers a smart tv on the bedroom and one at the living room, where you can connect thru the wi fi connectivity to watch Netflix or your favorite youtube channels. Unit equipped with AC you can spend beautiful evenings at the balcony. Also you can find a laundry room with a washer and dryer, or at the kitchen you will find a dishwasher. Pavilion 611 is ready to make you spend the perfect vacation feeling like home but in the amazing Paradise that is puerto Vallarta.
Pavilion complex offers experiences one of his kind, with 2 common areas, one at the 5th floor with a lap pool and lounge seating area or you can go to the eight floor where you can spend time on the jacuzzis, relaxing pool, showers, tv area and at the BBQ bar. *Parking spot subject to availability.
Don't wait any longer and contact our vacations experts to book your next un forgettable vacation!
**************** ADDITIONAL NOTES: ********************
Puerto Vallarta LifeStyle
Please note that the condo is located in an area of Puerto Vallarta that is busy. During the day, you will be hear buses going by, starting 6 a.m. until 11 p.m. , regular street noise, and during the evening, as you are located in an area of night clubs, you will hear noises from the bars, music, which are opened in some areas until 6 a.m. There are some clubs that are completely closed off, where you cannot hear the sound, however, some bars are not noise proof, and we wanted you to be aware.
The condo is located in the heart of Vibrant Old Town / Zona Romantica. Puerto Vallarta is a bustling city with Old World Mexican charm, and the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. With ease of access to the beach and the finest galleries, restaurants and nightspotIs. You are just steps away from all the excitement. The condo is located on a city bus route providing ease of access to downtown and the surrounding areas.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming such a popular hot spot that we are now experiencing a more than average increase in Construction Sites in the Romantic Zone. There are more then 14 new construction sites happening around the zone, as of 2017, for the next 2 years. The construction normally happens Monday to Saturday between working hours, but there is no guarantee. The construction will cause noise and dust. Since there are so many different new buildings, it is hard to get away from it during the day. We encourage our guests to visit the different beaches and different parts in and around Puerto Vallarta during the day. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 PM. will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 AM. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 PM
- Cleaning Services: The services included is based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In case your rental is less than this or require additional services the cost will be $25.00 USD per day
- Damage insurance: $ 35.00 USD - Damage insurance non refundable is now mandatory for all clients. The deposit provides coverage to travelers in the event that damages occur during your stay. It also protects you from having to pay additional costs if any accidental damages happens during your stay to a property of up to $500.00 US Dollars. For additional information please refer to our Vacation Service Reservation Policy and Agreement.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 19.45 MXN per USD
All rates includes taxes
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|January 4, 2019 to April 13, 2019||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,295.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||5|
|April 14, 2019 to April 21, 2019||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||5|
|April 22, 2019 to April 30, 2019||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,295.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2019 to October 31, 2019||$ 150.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||$ 3,600.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2019 to December 19, 2019||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,295.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2019 to January 3, 2020||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2020 to April 4, 2020||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,295.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||5|
|April 5, 2020 to April 12, 2020||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||5|
|April 13, 2020 to April 30, 2020||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,295.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020||$ 150.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||$ 3,600.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2020 to December 19, 2020||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,295.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2020 to January 3, 2021||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
Most of our property are full equipped anyway please check the amenities list
Jacuzzi in Building
Partial Bay View
Pets Not Allowed
Safe in Unit
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
The main objective of these rules is to ensure a safe, calm atmosphere for the residents of Zenith inspiring mutual respect, collaboration, morality and common sense.
These rules will serve to regulate the use of our services and will create the general character and well-being of our owners, residents, guests and employees.
1. Each owner is responsible for making timely payments of maintenance fees on the 1st of the month when the payment is due. Each owner is also responsible for their own payments of property tax (Predial) and any individually contacted services such as telephone, internet, electricity and cable TV.
2. It is forbidden to use the services and time of the maintenance staff on site for any other function than their paid position. It is also requested that owners and residents do not tip or offer additional payments for unrelated services within their working hours
3. When the owner is not in residence, the number of persons occupying units is limited to the following: 1 bedrooms max capacity 4 people, 2 bedrooms max capacity 6 people. Children over 2 are considered as occupants. Owners who do not adhere to this capacity limit will be subject to a $100 USD per night surcharge
4. Owners will need to notify the administration of any guests arriving and departing from their units by completing a registration form ahead of time to allow security to monitor the building
5. Any workers or contractors need to be registered with security on entry and exit from the building. Visitors will also need to be authorized by owners on entry
6. When owners are not in residence and guests are occupying the unit the administration will need the registration form completed with full names, arrival and departure date at least 3 days prior to arrival to ensure they can gain access to the building
7. Any curtains or blinds visible from the exterior of the building, either externally or internally will need to be white backed, no other color is permitted when visible from the outside.
8. Mosquito screens should not be installed on the fac?ade of the building either on the street side or the hallway and should only be installed on the interior of the unit in a way that the frame is not visible from the exterior
9. Owners must refrain from hanging objects or notices from roof tops, balconies, terraces, windows and railings or any other area that is visible from the exterior. This includes the use of any protection or iron work on windows and doors which is forbidden.
10. Owners are responsible for any damages caused by third parties or guests inside or outside their private unit. Any damages must be repaired in a timely manner as soon as the owner is notified. The owners I asked to give special consideration to any damage that could lead to water filtration in other units or any electricity issues, AC problems or gas leaks.
11. Owners will need to take precaution when operating the intercom for the main entry door so it does not open by mistake which could cause security issues for the whole building. Please ensure children do not play with the intercom. If, due to misuse, the intercom is broken or needs repair, this expense will be at the cost of the Owner responsible.
12. Owners, residents, renters and visitors will ensure that no one is admitted to the building who is in a high state of intoxication or is threatening in any way
13. All refuse must be placed in closed bags and deposited in the garbage chute found on each level stairwell and not placed in hallways.
14. For the use of a temporary event in the bar/grill area of the pool deck an agreement will need to be signed with the Administration defining a security damage deposit for cleaning and security as well as a list of guests and the type of event that will occur.
15. Owners and guests as well as any family members or visitors are obliged to abide by the condominium rules and regulations, however, in the event of any breech the owner will be held responsible for the conduct and actions of their guests.
16. Only non-dangerous domestic animals will be allowed in the building that do not cause any disturbance to residents. No pets are allowed in the common areas *pool, BBQ, rooftop, gym, courtyard etc) and when passing through hallways and elevator must be on a leash at all times. Any pet accident or mess will need to be immediately cleaned by the owner. If the building administration receives three complaints from three different owners regarding the same domestic animal then the administration reserves the right to restrict access to the animal in question.
17. If owners or residents are absent for more than 5 five days the administration asks to be informed in order to turn off services to the unit to prevent leaks and unnecessary damage. Said services will be immediately reinstated on occupancy of the unit.
18. Each owner needs to leave one set of keys for emergency access only with the Administration or alternatively a name and contact number of the person who can provide immediate access to the unit
19. The pool opening hours are from 9.00 am to 10.00pm daily. Night use is not allowed. The use of adequate pool attire is required at all times. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Use of the pool and wet areas is strictly forbidden to people with any skin condition or contagious illness /infection. Babies must use specific pool diapers. All persons using the pool must do so at their own risk as no lifeguard is on duty. No glass is permitted inside the pool or Jacuzzi at any time.
20. Parking access is restricted to ownersï¿½ vehicles only. Spaces and storage are not allowed to be rented to non-residents of the building. Owners must respect the spaces and areas at all times and park within the boundaries specified.
21. The administration will perform their duties or a period of one 1 year and will continue until substituted. However, the term of the Administrator can be revoked by a general Assembly which requires a minimum of 1/3 of owners present. The Administrator will present accounting on a monthly basis and/or at the request of an individual owner.
This set of rules and regulations is compulsory for all owners, guests, residents and visitors at Zenith. Its language and interpretation can only be modified by a majority vote of 75% or more in a formal Assembly.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN IMPLEMENTING THESE RULES
1. The gym is open from 6.30am to 9.00pm daily
2. Formal sportswear (clothing and shoes) must be used at all times
3. The use of a gym towel for hygiene purposes is required
4. T-shirts are required at all times
5. No food is to be consumed in the gym. Any drinks need to be consumed in a
6. No running or playing around inside the gym area
7. Respect and care for the area at all times
8. No children are allowed access to the gym
9. Each individual is responsible for the use of equipment which may cause damage or may result in injury.
10. Please refrain from using the equipment if you feel unwell or are suffering from any physical condition
11. No equipment should be removed from the gym
12. No music is permitted with speakers. Please use personal headphones at all times
13. Please ensure you turn of AC and clean the gym area when you have finished your session.
ï¿½ Use of the pool area for a private event needs to be pre-approved by the Administration. A list of attendees and type of event needs to be provided ahead of time.
ï¿½ The opening hours are from 9am to 10pm daily
ï¿½ Children under 12 need to be supervised by an adult at all times
ï¿½ Use of the pool is at your own risk as no lifeguard is on duty
ï¿½ Music is permitted at low levels which does not cause a nuisance to other residents in common areas. If the volume exceeds normal levels then the administration will require use of headphones or reducing volume.
ï¿½ Light fires or bonfires.
ï¿½ Take drinks into the pool or jacuzzi
ï¿½ Run on the pool deck
ï¿½ Defecate or urinate inside the pool
ï¿½ Not wear suitable swimming attire
ï¿½ Use the pool at night
ï¿½ Use the pool if you have a contagious skin condition
ï¿½ Use glass objects on the pool deck
ï¿½ Play any ball games on the deck or inside the pool
ï¿½ Rinse off before using the pool, removing creams, sunscreen, oils, sand etc in order to maintain water clarity and purity for all.
ï¿½ Use appropriate swim wear at all times (bathing suit or shorts) for adults and children. Babies should wear water diapers at all times.
ï¿½ Deposit any ash or cigarette butts in the designated trash can
Throw trash inside the pool
ï¿½ Share the BBQ and bar with others
ï¿½ Use a protective layer of aluminium foil under the grill to help keep it clean
ï¿½ Clean the area thoroughly when finished
ï¿½ Take trash to the designated area
ï¿½ To have exclusive use of the BBQ and bar area please reserve the space ahead of time with Administration