About Molino De Agua 704
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents this luxurious beachfront condominium in Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
Molino de Agua 704 is a spectacular 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms Puerto Vallarta Condo Rental, offers to you 2 master bedrooms with a king and Queen size bed, the smaller bedroom features a double bed (this room shares a bathroom across the hallway) with stunning full bathrooms featuring an inviting Jacuzzi for one of the master suites, and a queen size inflatable bed, spacious closets with modern sliding tempered glass doors, a beautiful private balcony, ceiling fans and air conditioning, TV and DVD player for your enjoyment, with refined furniture and decoration. This wonderful Vacation Rental has spacious living and dining room marvelously decorated, with great glass sliding doors that open to the wonderful terrace with a built in BBQ grill where you can sit and enjoy the views to the ocean and its surroundings. A modern an open kitchen with all the facilities and appliances you might need for an outstanding vacation.
Molino de Agua is a brand new development in the heart of Puerto Vallartas Zona Romantica. Walking distance to everything! Fine dining, night life, beach life are just steps away. Unit 704 has interior design by Amanda Aguirre, with loads of luxury amenities. High Definition Star Satellite TV can be enjoyed on a plasma TV. TVs in bedrooms, DVD players, iPod docks are all included. Free Wireless internet is provided. Local Telephone service is provided. Washer/Dryer in condo. Common Area is breathtaking with Pool, swim up bar, and easy access to the beach. A covered parking spot is provided.
Enjoy spectacular views of the bay and city, from sipping your morning coffee prepared in the well equiped kitchen, to enjoying a margarita in the evening as the nightly fireworks are set off.
**Note - Please note that with the aerobed it sleeps 8.
Please find below the revised Health Protocols for Guests and Renters currently in place at Residencias Molino de Agua® approved by Council at its meeting on May 20th.
? Guests and Renters are to use only the main entrance during their stay. The Malecon (Oceanside) gate is limited to the use of Owners and long-term renters (Min. 1 month stay) until further notice.
Guests and Renters must pass through the sanitary filter located at the main entrance of the condominium at their check in. The sanitary filter includes: Temperature check and use of hand sanitizer.
? The use of a facemask in the Molino property is highly recommended unless the individual has been fully vaccinated or have had a recent COVID test (within the last 72hours). Please be aware that COVID protocols including the mandatory use of facemasks in public spaces of the city remain in place.
? The use of elevators is limited to one family at a time.
? To use the common areas we strongly recommend that Guests and Renters are fully vaccinated, have had a recent COVID test (within the last 72 hours) or wear a facemask.
? Guests and Renters must obtain permission from the Administration in order to have visitors in the swimming pool.
? Residencias Molino de Agua® reserves the right to restrict access to non-owners with COVID symptoms such as temperature above 37 ° C, catarrhal symptoms (runny nose, nasal or conjunctival congestion, dry or productive cough, tearing) until they provide a Medical Certificate of good health.
? Non-compliance of these protocols may result in penalties for the Owner of the private unit and removal of the Occupants from the property.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.45 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos. Applicable taxes will be added to your total and displayed once your dates are selected.
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 395.00 USD||$ 2,765.00 USD||7|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 495.00 USD||$ 3,465.00 USD||7|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 595.00 USD||$ 4,165.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 495.00 USD||$ 3,465.00 USD||7|
|May 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022||$ 395.00 USD||$ 2,765.00 USD||7|
|November 1, 2022 to December 19, 2022||$ 495.00 USD||$ 3,465.00 USD||7|
|December 20, 2022 to January 3, 2023||$ 595.00 USD||$ 4,165.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2023 to April 30, 2023||$ 495.00 USD||$ 3,465.00 USD||7|
|May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023||$ 395.00 USD||$ 2,765.00 USD||7|
|November 1, 2023 to December 19, 2023||$ 495.00 USD||$ 3,465.00 USD||7|
|December 20, 2023 to January 3, 2024||$ 595.00 USD||$ 4,165.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2024 to April 30, 2024||$ 495.00 USD||$ 3,465.00 USD||7|
|May 1, 2024 to October 31, 2024||$ 395.00 USD||$ 2,765.00 USD||7|
|November 1, 2024 to December 19, 2024||$ 495.00 USD||$ 3,465.00 USD||7|
|December 20, 2024 to January 3, 2025||$ 595.00 USD||$ 4,165.00 USD||7|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Jacuzzi in Building
Purified Water System
Safe in Unit
Smoking (only outside)
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
Condominio Residencias Molino de Agua
Non-Owner Occupants and Guests Rules and Regulations
We want everyone who walks through our gates to feel welcome and have a sense of tranquility and security. Our Bylaws and these Rules and Regulations are intended to support that culture. It is important that you cooperate by adhering to these Rules and Regulations. You will be pleased you chose Molino de Agua as your temporary residence while in Puerto Vallarta and you should treat the unit you occupy and the common grounds as you would treat your own primary residence. It is also important to recognize the dedication of the Molino de Agua staff and show them the respect they so rightly deserve.
1. Residencias Molino De Agua is established strictly as private RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS and cannot be construed to be a commercial condo-hotel or holiday resort. All occupants must respect the rights of others to enjoy life in the beauty and tranquil lifestyle of Residencias Molino de Agua as a private dwelling.
2. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum level at all times and especially after 11 PM and before 9 AM.
3. You should immediately report any security incidents or concerns to or potential rules violations to Administration and/or available security personnel. You are not to directly confront any owner, other guest or third party in the event of a security concern or suspected rules violation.
B. Occupant Security Registration
1. Owners and/or their designated representative have the responsibility to notify the Administrator in writing/email prior to your arrival at Molino de Agua. Such notice will state the dates of occupancy, approximate arrival time, name, age (minimum of 25 years old), address and phone number of the responsible party and the names of all other occupants. Prior to registration, you will be provided a copy of Molino De Agua Rules and Regulations by either the owner or his representative. At the time of registration, the responsible party must sign that they have read and accept the obligation to respect and obey them. The Administrator and/or Security will prohibit entrance to the premises if these requirements have not been satisfied.
2. The owner or his designated representative must be present to greet non-owner occupants, assist in registration, familiarize them with the facilities, escort them to their unit, provide guest with 24 hour contact information and keys including the electronic key card for the tower security doors locked after 7 PM and the outside security gates for entrance to the Molino property. Molino Security is not allowed to leave their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and is not responsible for guest services.
3. Non-owner occupants who lose their unit door key or the tower security door and outside security gate electronic card must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The Administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
4. Occupancy of a unit by a non-owner will be for a minimum period of SEVEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS (SIX CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS).
5. The number of non-owner occupants in a unit will be limited to a maximum of eight persons. For purposes of this subsection, each minor will be considered as one person. Molino de Agua administration will confirm the exact number of non-owner occupants registered upon arrival. Guest of non-owner occupants must register with Security at the front Security Gatehouse. Under no circumstances can guest of non-owner occupant enter through the Malecon (Oceanside) gate.
6. Non-compliance with Molino de Agua Rules and Regulations may result in a visitor being banned or ejected from Molino premises and /or other penalties by the Administrator and Council
C. Pool Rules
1. Use of the pool is at one’s own risk, no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times.
2. Moral behavior and equal treatment and respect for others at Molino de Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is always required for children and adults in the pool and surrounding area. Nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers.
4. Non-owner occupants must have prior authorization from the Administration; and not be specifically prohibited by the Owner; and must also be present at the pool in order to have any non-occupant guest(s) use the pool or pool furniture.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis. All chairs and lounges when occupied must be covered with towels for health and maintenance reasons. Towels may be removed by Security if pool lounges remain unoccupied for more than 15 minutes and the occupant has vacated the pool area.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa restaurant area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool, on the surrounding terrace or any other common area with upholstered furniture. A smoking area with seating is provided on the river terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, frisbees and hard balls are not permitted. Only inflatable balls are allowed inside the pool.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs or lounges are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
17. ANY EMERGENCY AT THE POOL MUST BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY TO ANY AVAILABLE GUARD OR BY CALLING
18. SECURITY - 223 5618 EXT. 3
19. When entering the pool, users are encouraged to enter via the safety ramp on the far East side or the stairs with the railing on the Southwest side. Those with physical disabilities are required to use the safety ramp.
D. Safety & Security
1. Non-Owner occupants may be asked by the Administration to provide entry to the unit in case of a maintenance or security emergency.
2. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railings or throwing smoking material and other items off terraces is hazardous to occupants below and strictly prohibited.
3. All unaccompanied visitors must enter through the front gate. In the absence of prior written authorization by an owner, Security will determine if the occupant of the unit they intend to visit is present before permitting entrance.
4. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security, which will be returned when exiting.
5. Under no circumstances may drones be flown within the Molino de Agua property.
6. NOTIFY MOLINO SECURITY IMMEDIATELY OF ANY SECURITY AND/OR EMERGENCY ISSUES. - 223 5618 EXT. 3
E. Parking Rules
1. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of their unit.
2. Parking spaces are for vehicles only and cannot be used as storage space.
F. Exterior Appearances, Maintenance, Construction and Repairs.
1. Owners must place and maintain a water retention pan under every flower pot or planter on their terraces to help prevent water from spilling onto the terraces and causing damages to the units and/or discoloration of the building facade.
2. Excessive watering of flowers or plants on terraces when it involves the overflow of water is not permitted as it is a serious problem that impacts the terraces and railings of owner’s units and can impact those units below as well as damage the building facade.
1. Non-owner occupants are not permitted to have pets.
1. Non-compliance with the Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of Residencias Molino de Agua by a non-owner occupant or guest will be dealt with in the manner provided in the Bylaws and may result in curtailment of services and /or financial penalties levied against the owner and could result in the non-owner occupant or guest being banned or ejected from the Molino premises. Any damages to common areas or furniture by a non-owner occupant or guest will be repaired or replaced by the Administration at the owner’s expense.
“Financial penalties as prescribed in MDA Bylaws for non-compliance in the following situations will be assessed by the Administrator.
1. Excessive noise from within a private unit or on common areas; First a warning – $100.00 USD penalty each occurrence thereafter.
2. Violation of pool rules; First a warning – $100.00 USD penalty each occurrence thereafter.
3. Violation for Nudity and/or other indecent behavior at the pool or other common areas will result in immediate removal and a ban use of pool, lounges and southwest corner area and a $200.00 USD penalty.
4. Contamination of pool and common areas; Penalty of $200.00 USD and reimbursement of expenses to correct the problem. In addition, if draining and refilling of pool is necessary, a minimum assessment of $4,000 USD may be required as a result of such violation
5. Violation of occupancy limitation (number of persons, number of days); Penalty of $200.00 USD for each person in excess and day of non-compliance.
6. Violation of pet rules; First a warning –$100.00 USD penalty for each occurrence thereafter.
7. Possession of pet on the premises by a non-owner occupant or pets in excess of two by an Owner; Penalty of $200.00 USD per day – immediate removal of pet from premises.
8. Hanging anything from terrace rails, including towels, clothes, lights, banners and flags; First a warning – $100.00 USD penalty for each occurrence thereafter.
9. Disrespect or abuse towards Staff members will not be tolerated, Penalty of $100.00 USD and or immediate removal
10. Violation of any duly approved Molino rules not specified in the penalties listed above can be assessed by the Administrator after approval by Council approval. First a warning - $100.00 USD penalty for each occurrence thereafter.
Please find below the revised Health Protocols for Guests and Renters currently in place at Residencias Molino de Agua® approved by Council at its meeting on May 20th.
-Guests and Renters are to use only the main entrance during their stay. The Malecon (Oceanside) gate is limited to the use of Owners and long-term renters (Min. 1 month stay) until further notice.
-Guests and Renters must pass through the sanitary filter located at the main entrance of the condominium at their check in. The sanitary filter includes: Temperature check and use of hand sanitizer.
-The use of a facemask in the Molino property is highly recommended unless the individual has been fully vaccinated or have had a recent COVID test (within the last 72hours). Please be aware that COVID protocols including the mandatory use of facemasks in public spaces of the city remain in place.
-The use of elevators is limited to one family at a time.
-To use the common areas we strongly recommend that Guests and Renters are fully vaccinated, have had a recent COVID test (within the last 72 hours) or wear a facemask.
-Guests and Renters must obtain permission from the Administration in order to have visitors in the swimming pool.
-Residencias Molino de Agua® reserves the right to restrict access to non-owners with COVID symptoms such as temperature above 37 ° C, catarrhal symptoms (runny nose, nasal or conjunctival congestion, dry or productive cough, tearing) until they provide a Medical Certificate of good health.
-Non-compliance of these protocols may result in penalties for the Owner of the private unit and removal of the Occupants from the property.
Anti Harassment and Anti Discrimination Policy
Condominio Residencias Molino de Agua (MDA) is committed to foster an environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual associated with MDA, including Owners, Renters and Guests, Administrative Council, Administration, staff, vendors and any person associated with MDA activities has the right to enjoy a professional and peaceful atmosphere that is free from bias, prejudice and harassment.
MDA has developed this policy to ensure that everyone associated with MDA can enjoy their participation free from any harassment, (including anything of a sexual nature) or bullying through words or graphic material (verbal or written) or conduct that is abusive, intimidating, hostile or offensive. In addition, this policy prohibits exclusion or discrimination of any kind, including for reasons of someone’s race, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, religion, or political affiliation.
Harassing or discriminatory conduct includes epithets, slurs, negative stereotyping, threatening, intimidating or hostile acts, denigrating jokes or the like whether written, verbal, or graphically reflected on paper, walls, telephones or transmitted through email or social media or through any other electronic means. Individuals who believe they have been victims of conduct prohibited by this policy or believe they have witnessed such conduct should report their concerns to MDA Administration and to the Administrative Council.
MDA encourages the prompt reporting of complaints or concerns addressed in this policy. MDA Administration and/or the Administrative Council will oversee and direct the process so that a prompt investigation can beundertaken and if warranted, rapid andconstructive action can be taken to address the situation. MDA will maintain confidentiality throughout the process to the extent consistent with adequate investigation and appropriate corrective action.
The MDA Administrative Council has adopted this policy and is requiring that it be communicated to all Owners, Renters and Guests, vendors, and staff, as well as anyone who is associated with MDA activities.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here