Sorry the property do not have video
About Residences by Pinnacle 105
Located in the brand-new prestigious and luxurious Residences by Pinnacle, just a few steps from Los Muertos Beach and in the heart of the Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta.
Situated just above Olas Altas Street, Residences by Pinnacle is only 2 minutes away from many delicious dining options, fabulous galleries, boutiques and memorable nightclubs. The complex is gated with around-the-clock security and features a large infinity pool with built in lounge chairs, palapa covered lounge area and full sun tanning area, Sky Bar Lounge area and 360 degree views of the Bay of Banderas and Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
Residences by Pinnacle features a equipped gym which is available free-of-charge to all guests. There is also an on-site spa and massage service.
Residences by Pinnacle 105 is the largest unit in the building includes all the amenities to provide you with the perfect stay:
Fully equipped over-sized modern stainless kitchen, granite countertops, gas stove and oven, microwave, full size refrigerator with ice-maker, pots and pans, coffee maker, blender, and toaster oven and outdoor BBW. The kitchen windows open to provide an indoor/outdoor kitchen perfect for entertaining and dinner parties. A/C and Complimentary Wi-Fi internet through the entire unit.
Large capacity Washer and Dryer (soap included).
This fabulous condo has comfortable lounge furniture including TV and cable services. The master bedroom features a king size bed, closet, lots of storage, security safe and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom features a queen size bed, closet, lots of storage, and adjoining bathroom."
This property is currently FOR SALE, one of our PVRPV Real Estate agents will request a showing. They will provide you with 24 hour notice before the showing/. We thank you in advance and appreciate your assistance.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.38 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos. Applicable taxes will be added to your total and displayed once your dates are selected.
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|January 4, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 215.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||$ 5,100.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||3|
|June 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 135.00 USD||$ 945.00 USD||$ 3,200.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2021 to November 26, 2021||$ 121.00 USD||$ 847.00 USD||3|
|November 27, 2021 to November 30, 2021||$ 181.00 USD||$ 1,267.00 USD||3|
|December 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 299.00 USD||$ 1,975.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 215.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||$ 5,100.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2022 to May 31, 2022||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||3|
|June 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022||$ 135.00 USD||$ 945.00 USD||$ 3,200.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2022 to November 25, 2022||$ 121.00 USD||$ 847.00 USD||3|
|November 26, 2022 to November 29, 2022||$ 181.00 USD||$ 1,267.00 USD||3|
|November 30, 2022 to December 19, 2022||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2022 to January 3, 2023||$ 299.00 USD||$ 1,975.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2023 to April 30, 2023||$ 215.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||$ 5,100.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2023 to May 31, 2023||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||3|
|June 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023||$ 135.00 USD||$ 945.00 USD||$ 3,200.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2023 to November 24, 2023||$ 121.00 USD||$ 847.00 USD||3|
|November 25, 2023 to November 28, 2023||$ 181.00 USD||$ 1,267.00 USD||3|
|November 29, 2023 to December 19, 2023||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2023 to January 3, 2024||$ 299.00 USD||$ 1,975.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2024 to April 30, 2024||$ 215.00 USD||$ 1,500.00 USD||$ 5,100.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2024 to May 31, 2024||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||3|
|June 1, 2024 to October 31, 2024||$ 135.00 USD||$ 945.00 USD||$ 3,200.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2024 to November 29, 2024||$ 121.00 USD||$ 847.00 USD||3|
|November 30, 2024 to December 3, 2024||$ 181.00 USD||$ 1,267.00 USD||3|
|December 4, 2024 to December 19, 2024||$ 185.00 USD||$ 1,200.00 USD||$ 4,400.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2024 to January 3, 2025||$ 299.00 USD||$ 1,975.00 USD||7|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Bars in Building
Pool (not heated)
Purified Water System
Safe in Unit
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
1. A bracelet will be given to you and it should be used during your stay as an identification at the building and terrace. (Not applicable for owners)
2. A maximum of 4 (four) keys can be given per unit. Note that fees may apply for lost and additional keys.
3. The maximum sleeping capacity for renters and visitors per unit is: One bedroom = 2 people Two bedroom = 4 people Three bedroom = 6 people
4. Visitors are allowed at the units until 11pm and they are not allowed to use the pool, unless there is capacity at the unit.
5. Pool is open from 9 am to 10 pm, usage is only for owners and renters. If the capacity of your unit allows the registration of visitors (including the guest on the reservation) then visitors will be able to use the pool, if not, then they will be welcome at the Roof Garden during permitted hours from 5pm to 10 pm. Please review the Roof Garden rules at the terrace next to the elevators.
6. Parties are allowed in the property at common areas, only with a written authorization from the administration office.
7. Pets are welcome to enter the building and transit from lobby to your unit with a leash. They are not allowed at the roof garden and gym. Maximum weight of pets is 11kg. It is responsibility of the pet´s owner to clean up after their pet if an accident occurs at the common areas. Pet´s owner will be responsible for any damages caused by the pet to guests, staff or items in the building. Only 2 (two) pets are allowed per unit. This includes dogs and cats. Any other animal is prohibited.
8. Loud noises from the units will not be allowed after 10 pm, pet noise should not bother guests or neighbors from other units, if so administration will notify and ask the guest to control the noise. If after 3 (three) notifications the situation continues, administration is then entitled to apply sanctions or refuse access.
9. By staying at the property you have agreed to be responsible for careless use, negligence, theft or damage of any part of the building, appliances, furniture, electronic components, walls, doors, windows, etc. for yourself and all guest registries in the unit and visitors that may be allowed. Any damages will be charged to the Primary guest, owner or property agency in charge of the unit.
10. You can have food and drinks delivered form any establishment. Delivery people will have access; however, we advise you to inform Front Desk staff once an order is made, in order to allow access.
11. We are not responsible for objects left in common areas or damages to the vehicle inside the property.
12. Every vehicle must be registered at administration for a parking space.
13. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone in case of this policies are not followed.
• Pool hours are from 9:00 to 22:00
• Please use the shower before entering the pool
• Use of appropriate clothing, bathing suit, is required
• Children should be supervised by an adult all the times
• Glassware is prohibited near or inside the pool
• No diving, running, or rough play is permitted
• Pool depth is 1.30 mts (4´27´´)
• Pool use is under your own risk, no life guard is duty.
• The administration is not responsible for any accident or injury.
• No pets are allowed on the terrace or in the pool
• Pool usage is only for owners or renters.
• External alcoholic not allowed at the bar
• Surfaces around the pool are often wet, use proper footwear all the times
• Smoking and consuming food in the pool is prohibited
• Music, loud noises, and inappropriate behavior are prohibited, please respect and do not disturb other guests
• No floats or toys are allowed, only floats for children
• Reservations of lounge chairs is not allowed, please do not move pool furniture
• By using the terrace and pool you agree these regulations.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here