The coverages are provided for each insured person. It is important that you refer to the individual Sections of cover in these policy Terms and Conditions for full details of what you are entitled to do if should you need to make a claim. Click here for more information. The sum insured and the deductible applicable to any claim made will depend upon the Plan you have selected. Your policy schedule will show which Plan you have purchased as outlined in the table bellow:
Benefits and Insured amounts
|Emergency Medical Expenses due to accident in the Mexican Republic||10,000|
|Compensation for Accidental Death and Organ Loss scale "A"||100,000|
|Compensation for Total and Permanent Disability due to accident||100,000|
|Civil Responsibility in Travel||10,000|
|Legal Expenses Reimbursement||10,000|
Accidental death coverage applies as reimbursement of funeral expenses due to accident for children under 12 years of age, the maximum amount to be compensated will be 60 UMAS per month (Unit of Measure and Update) according to the current value on the date of the loss.
Maximum covered stay 30 consecutive days. All rates are USD
The Civil Liability coverage covers the cost of repairs made by the contractor due to accidental damage during their stay to the property and / or rented contents, up to an insured sum of $ 5,000 USD. The following conditions apply:
- Deductible $ 41 USD
- It is handled via refund. The insured must be responsible for the repair and / or replacement of the damaged good.
- The damage must be identified before checking out the property
- Regarding replacement values, 10% will be deducted per year (or part of the same) from the date of purchase for depreciation. The maximum that can deducted is 80% of the replacement value.
- The insured must provide photographs showing the damage caused together with a copy of the lease contract or proof of reservation and the invoice for the repair and / or purchase of the damaged property.
No type of damage caused intentionally is covered.
It is important that you refer to the individual Sections of cover in these policy Terms and Conditions for full details of what you are entitled to do if should you need to make a claim. Click here for more information.
How to make a claim
Travel Guard.— If you have already purchased your insurance, have your master policy number on hand: 4-TVL-10002257
If any eventuality arises while traveling, call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- Spanish (collect): +52.559.126.9501
- English (collect): +52.559.126.9502
- 01.800.062.1023 Code 2423
- 001.888.264.4557 Code 2423
Write to us at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Insurance coverage made available to our guests through PVRPV.com or by one of our agents is a third party insurance company; AIG Insurance.
PVRPV, the employees there of, or any person representing is not responsible nor liable for the insurance coverage, or lack there of, made available to guests or clients of PVRPV through AIG Insurance. We highly recommend your verify the details, the coverage offered and to compare this insurance with others to ensure you have the coverage that best suits you. Deductibles, amounts insured or covered are as provided as per AIG Insurance. We cannot adjust. amend these coverages or alter the coverage amounts as outlined above.