Sorry the property do not have video
About V399 501
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents V399 501 situated in the V399 Condominium Building located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta old town, Zona Romantica.
The V399 complex is a unique and sophisticated featuring seclusion and comfort. The roof-top common area is complete with a spacious heated infinity pool, 2 Jacuzzis, barbecue, and dining, lounging and socializing areas with security TV cameras and controlled access all with sweeping 360 views of the Bay of Banderas, the Sierra Madre Mountains, the jungle and the city lights of Puerto Vallarta.
Just 3 short blocks to the Bay of Banderas, Los Muertos Beach and the "Malecon", Puerto Vallarta famous ocean side esplanade, you will enjoy an easy walk to everything that Vallarta has to offer with no hills to climb and absolutely no need to drive or taxi. While offering seclusion and comfort, some of the surrounding attractions include gourmet restaurants, plush lounges and bars, art galleries.
V399 501 is located on the 5th floor of the complex which has air conditioning throughout the condo includes 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms and a fully furnished Kitchen with Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with automatic filtered ice and water dispenser. There is also a washer and dryer available for your personal use.
The dining area has capacity seating for four people. In the living room, you will enjoy a sofa and love seat for your enjoyment and comfort, a high definition flat screen television with cable, ceiling fan, wireless internet and a small balcony off the living room with a view from the interior of the building.
The Master Bedroom offers a Queen-size Bed, one pullout bed, private bathroom, alarm clock, closet and air conditioning and ceiling fan and a small balcony off the bedroom with seating area with a view from the interior of the building.
Don't wait any longer, contact the experts at PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations today and secure your reservation at V399 501 today!
*property is for sale, showings with 24hrs notice*
****************** Additional Notes ***********************
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note that this condo building is located in a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. During the day along with regular street noise you will hear city buses just a few blocks away that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m. The close proximity to city bus routes provides easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district, in the evenings you will hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues..
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement..
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming a popular vacation hot spot and is currently experiencing rapid growth. As of late 2018 there has been an noticeable increase in construction areas within Puerto Vallarta..
Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during working hours, and will cause some noise and dust, but there are no guarantees. Since there are numerous new construction sites, it is sometime difficult to get away from the activity and noise during the day. We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various adventures Puerto Vallarta has to offer. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department..
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $500.00 MXN tax included which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge..
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys per person for the property you are visiting.
- Cleaning Services: The services included is based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In case your rental is less than this or require additional services the cost will be $500.00 MXN per day
- Damage insurance: $ 681.80 MXN - Damage insurance non refundable is now mandatory for all clients. The deposit provides coverage to travelers in the event that damages occur during your stay. It also protects you from having to pay additional costs if any accidental damages happens during your stay to a property of up to $10,000.00 MXN. For additional information please refer to our Vacation Service Reservation Policy and Agreement.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 19.48 MXN per USD
All rates includes taxes
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|May 1, 2019 to October 31, 2019||$ 130.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||$ 3,000.00 USD||5|
|November 1, 2019 to December 19, 2019||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2019 to January 3, 2020||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2020 to April 4, 2020||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|April 5, 2020 to April 11, 2020||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|April 12, 2020 to April 30, 2020||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020||$ 130.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||$ 3,000.00 USD||5|
|November 1, 2020 to December 19, 2020||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2020 to January 3, 2021||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2021 to March 27, 2021||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|March 28, 2021 to April 3, 2021||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|April 4, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 130.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||$ 3,000.00 USD||5|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 9, 2022||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|April 10, 2022 to April 17, 2022||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|April 18, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
Most of our property are full equipped anyway please check the amenities list
Jacuzzi in Building
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
Condominio Vallarta 399
Rules and Regulations for Non-Owners
1. Condominio Vallarta 399, is a private residential building and should not be construed to be a resort or hotel. The staff is not available for private or guest services during their work schedule.
2. These rules incorporate the regulations as detailed in the bylaws of V399. This document is not all inclusive. For additional information, please refer to the V399 condo regimen.
3. Noise within a unit and in the common areas, including the lobby, courtyard and terrace, must be kept to a minimum level especially between the hours of 11:00pm and 9:00am.
4. Guests must be registered at the front desk and accompanied by an occupant at all times.
5. Moral behavior and respect for others is expected at all times. Nudity and sexual exhibitionism visible to others is prohibited.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the common areas.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from a terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
8. V399 is not responsible for damage or loss of personal property.
B. Non-Owner Occupancy and Registration
1. With the exception of when the owner is present, the number of non-owner occupants residing in a unit is limited to 2 adults in a studio unit; 4 adults in a one-bedroom unit; and 6 adults in a two-bedroom unit for a minimum of three consecutive nights.
2. Non-owner occupants must register with Security or the Administrator upon their arrival by providing the dates of occupancy, name, age, city and state of residence of the responsible party and the names of all other occupants. The Administrator and/or Security will deny access to the premises if these requirements are not satisfied.
C. Terrace Rules â€“ 7th Floor
1. The terrace hours are from 8:00 am until 12:00am, Sunday through Saturday. Even though the terrace remains open until midnight, the quiet hours of 11:00pm until 9:00am must be observed.
2. Use of the pool and Jacuzzis is at oneâ€™s own risk. Jacuzzi covers must be fully removed before use and replaced afterwards. No lifeguard or attendant is on duty. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Proper swim attire is required in the pool and Jacuzzis. Nudity is prohibited.
4. Behavior and excessive noise on the terrace that lessens the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted.
5. Furniture cannot be reserved. Furniture is for use on a first come, first served basis. Furniture should not be moved around on the rocks as this causes damage to the membrane underneath.
6. Glass and other breakable objects are not allowed in or near the pool or Jacuzzis. Eating and drinking are not allowed inside the pool or Jacuzzis.
7. The BBQ area must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance through the Administrator.
8. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the terrace.
9. Non-owners may host a maximum of two guests, while in attendance, in the common areas. Prior authorization is needed from Administration in order to host a larger number of guests.
10. Pets are not allowed on the terrace.
11. Any terrace/pool rules shown on terrace signage must also be complied with.
1. Vehicles must be parked in the designated space of the occupied condo unit and kept in operable condition.
2. Parking spaces cannot be used as storage or leased separately from the unit.
3. In case of an emergency or a vehicle is parked in an unauthorized space and the owner is unavailable, the vehicle will be towed at the ownerâ€™s expense.
E. Exterior Appearance
1. Under no circumstances can occupants take away from the uniform aesthetics of the building by hanging anything from railings, windows, balconies, and doors such as towels, lights, banners, signs or advertisements. Exterior facing curtains must be neutral in color.
2. Personal items cannot be stored in the common areas.
1. Pets must be on a leash and under the control at all times in the common areas. Pets are not allowed on the 7th floor terrace.
2. Pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
3. If the Administrator receives written complaints from three separate owners about the same pet within a 30 day period, the pet will have to leave the building.
G. Enforcement & Penalties
1. Non-owners violating the rules may incur financial penalties against the occupied unit and are subject to eviction from the building for more severe or continued violations.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 p.m.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.