Sorry the property do not have video
About V399 501
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents V399 501 situated in the V399 Condominium Building located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta old town, Zona Romantica.
The V399 complex is a unique and sophisticated featuring seclusion and comfort. The roof-top common area is complete with a spacious heated infinity pool, 2 Jacuzzis, barbecue, and dining, lounging and socializing areas with security TV cameras and controlled access all with sweeping 360 views of the Bay of Banderas, the Sierra Madre Mountains, the jungle and the city lights of Puerto Vallarta.
Just 3 short blocks to the Bay of Banderas, Los Muertos Beach and the "Malecon", Puerto Vallarta famous ocean side esplanade, you will enjoy an easy walk to everything that Vallarta has to offer with no hills to climb and absolutely no need to drive or taxi. While offering seclusion and comfort, some of the surrounding attractions include gourmet restaurants, plush lounges and bars, art galleries.
V399 501 is located on the 5th floor of the complex which has air conditioning throughout the condo includes 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms and a fully furnished Kitchen with Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with automatic filtered ice and water dispenser. There is also a washer and dryer available for your personal use.
The dining area has capacity seating for four people. In the living room, you will enjoy a sofa and love seat for your enjoyment and comfort, a high definition flat screen television with cable, ceiling fan, wireless internet and a small balcony off the living room with a view from the interior of the building.
The Master Bedroom offers a Queen-size Bed, one pullout bed, private bathroom, alarm clock, closet and air conditioning and ceiling fan and a small balcony off the bedroom with seating area with a view from the interior of the building.
Don't wait any longer, contact the experts at PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations today and secure your reservation at V399 501 today!
*property is for sale, showings with 24hrs notice*
**************** ADDITIONAL NOTES: ********************
Puerto Vallarta LifeStyle
Please note that the condo is located in an area of Puerto Vallarta that is busy.ï¿½ During the day, you will be hear buses going by, starting 6 a.m. ï¿½until 11 p.m. , regular street noise, and during the evening, ï¿½as you are located in an area of night clubs, you will hear noises from the bars, music, which are opened in some areas until 6 a.m. ï¿½There are some clubs that are completely closed off, where you cannot hear the sound, however, some bars are not noise proof, and we wanted you to be aware.ï¿½ ï¿½
The condo is located in the heart of Vibrant Old Town / Zona Romantica. Puerto Vallarta is a bustling city with Old World Mexican charm, and the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. With ease of access to the beach and the finest galleries, restaurants and nightspotIs. You are just steps away from all the excitement. The condo is located on a city bus route providing ease of access to downtown and the surrounding areas.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming such a popular hot spot that we are now experiencing a more than average increase in Construction Sites in the Romantic Zone. There are more then 14 new construction sites happening around the zone, as of 2017, for the next 2 years. The construction normally happens Monday to Saturday between working hours, but there is no guarantee. The construction will cause noise and dust. Since there are so many different new buildings, it is hard to get away from it during the day. We encourage our guests to visit the different beaches and different parts in and around Puerto Vallarta during the day. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 PM. will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 AM. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 PM.
- Cleaning Services: The services included is based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In case your rental is less than this or require additional services the cost will be $25.00 USD per day
- Damage Deposit: $ 35.00 USD - Damage deposit is now mandatory for all clients. The deposit provides coverage to travelers in the event that damages occur during your stay. It also protects you from having to pay additional costs if any accidental damages happens during your stay to a property of up to $500.00 US Dollars. For additional information please refer to our Vacation Service Reservation Policy and Agreement.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 20.43 MXN per USD
All rates includes taxes
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|May 1, 2018 to Oct 31, 2018||$ 130.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||$ 3,000.00 USD||5|
|Nov 1, 2018 to Dec 19, 2018||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|Dec 20, 2018 to Jan 3, 2019||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|Jan 4, 2019 to Apr 30, 2019||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2019 to Oct 31, 2019||$ 130.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||$ 3,000.00 USD||5|
|Nov 1, 2019 to Dec 19, 2019||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|Dec 20, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
|Jan 4, 2020 to Apr 30, 2020||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2020 to Oct 31, 2020||$ 130.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||$ 3,000.00 USD||5|
|Nov 1, 2020 to Dec 19, 2020||$ 210.00 USD||$ 1,250.00 USD||$ 3,700.00 USD||5|
|Dec 20, 2020 to Jan 3, 2021||$ 270.00 USD||$ 1,890.00 USD||$ 5,500.00 USD||7|
Most of our property are full equipped anyway please check the amenities list
Jacuzzi in Building
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
Condominio Vallarta 399
Rules and Regulations for Non-Owners
1. Condominio Vallarta 399, is a private residential building and should not be construed to be a resort or hotel. The staff is not available for private or guest services during their work schedule.
2. These rules incorporate the regulations as detailed in the bylaws of V399. This document is not all inclusive. For additional information, please refer to the V399 condo regimen.
3. Noise within a unit and in the common areas, including the lobby, courtyard and terrace, must be kept to a minimum level especially between the hours of 11:00pm and 9:00am.
4. Guests must be registered at the front desk and accompanied by an occupant at all times.
5. Moral behavior and respect for others is expected at all times. Nudity and sexual exhibitionism visible to others is prohibited.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the common areas.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from a terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
8. V399 is not responsible for damage or loss of personal property.
B. Non-Owner Occupancy and Registration
1. With the exception of when the owner is present, the number of non-owner occupants residing in a unit is limited to 2 adults in a studio unit; 4 adults in a one-bedroom unit; and 6 adults in a two-bedroom unit for a minimum of three consecutive nights.
2. Non-owner occupants must register with Security or the Administrator upon their arrival by providing the dates of occupancy, name, age, city and state of residence of the responsible party and the names of all other occupants. The Administrator and/or Security will deny access to the premises if these requirements are not satisfied.
C. Terrace Rules â€“ 7th Floor
1. The terrace hours are from 8:00 am until 12:00am, Sunday through Saturday. Even though the terrace remains open until midnight, the quiet hours of 11:00pm until 9:00am must be observed.
2. Use of the pool and Jacuzzis is at oneâ€™s own risk. Jacuzzi covers must be fully removed before use and replaced afterwards. No lifeguard or attendant is on duty. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Proper swim attire is required in the pool and Jacuzzis. Nudity is prohibited.
4. Behavior and excessive noise on the terrace that lessens the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted.
5. Furniture cannot be reserved. Furniture is for use on a first come, first served basis. Furniture should not be moved around on the rocks as this causes damage to the membrane underneath.
6. Glass and other breakable objects are not allowed in or near the pool or Jacuzzis. Eating and drinking are not allowed inside the pool or Jacuzzis.
7. The BBQ area must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance through the Administrator.
8. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the terrace.
9. Non-owners may host a maximum of two guests, while in attendance, in the common areas. Prior authorization is needed from Administration in order to host a larger number of guests.
10. Pets are not allowed on the terrace.
11. Any terrace/pool rules shown on terrace signage must also be complied with.
1. Vehicles must be parked in the designated space of the occupied condo unit and kept in operable condition.
2. Parking spaces cannot be used as storage or leased separately from the unit.
3. In case of an emergency or a vehicle is parked in an unauthorized space and the owner is unavailable, the vehicle will be towed at the ownerâ€™s expense.
E. Exterior Appearance
1. Under no circumstances can occupants take away from the uniform aesthetics of the building by hanging anything from railings, windows, balconies, and doors such as towels, lights, banners, signs or advertisements. Exterior facing curtains must be neutral in color.
2. Personal items cannot be stored in the common areas.
1. Pets must be on a leash and under the control at all times in the common areas. Pets are not allowed on the 7th floor terrace.
2. Pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
3. If the Administrator receives written complaints from three separate owners about the same pet within a 30 day period, the pet will have to leave the building.
G. Enforcement & Penalties
1. Non-owners violating the rules may incur financial penalties against the occupied unit and are subject to eviction from the building for more severe or continued violations.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 p.m.