About Signature by Pinnacle 303
PVRPV Your Vacation Experts welcomes you to Suite 303. Located in the prestigious and luxurious Signature by Pinnacle, just a few minutes walking to Los Muertos Beach or some block to be at the Malecon where you can look the most amazing sunsets that only Puerto Vallarta has!
Signature by Pinnacle complex is gated with around-the-clock security and is located on a quiet Cul-de Sac overlooking the Banderas Bay, offering stylish condos that have amazing views of the ocean, the City and lights of Puerto Vallarta and the Sierra Madres Mountains. The views from this prime location are truly are breathtaking!
Suite 303 is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with all the amenities that you might need to have a great stay. A fully-equipped kitchen includes a burner gas stovetop, dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, granite countertops that have an area with 4 stools that serves perfectly as a breakfast bar.
The living room includes 60inches Smart TV with access to Netflix.
The master bedroom includes a king-size bed, 60 inches SmartTv and an en-suite bathroom, also a closet for your usage. The secondary bedroom has a king-size bed and a closet for your usage.
This great unit is ready to help you to pamper your vacations, contact Your Vacation Experts to book this amazing place right now!
Please note: The unit is having a few restyling so the photos probably will not match the exact current unit.
****************** Additional Notes ***********************
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note Old Town/Zona Romantica is a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. You are in close proximity to city bus routes that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., which provide easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district in the evenings you may hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues.
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming a popular vacation hot spot and is currently experiencing rapid growth. As of late 2018 there has been a noticeable increase in construction areas within the Romantic Zone. Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during working hours, and may cause some noise and dust. Since there are numerous new construction sites, it is sometime difficult to get away from the additional activity during the day. We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various beaches and the other parts of Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 21.14 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|February 23, 2021 to March 27, 2021||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,325.00 USD||$ 5,830.00 USD||3|
|March 28, 2021 to April 3, 2021||$ 300.00 USD||$ 2,100.00 USD||7|
|April 4, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,325.00 USD||$ 5,830.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 150.00 USD||$ 750.00 USD||$ 3,300.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 300.00 USD||$ 2,100.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 9, 2022||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|April 10, 2022 to April 17, 2022||$ 300.00 USD||$ 2,100.00 USD||7|
|April 18, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022||$ 150.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||$ 3,600.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2022 to December 19, 2022||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2022 to January 3, 2023||$ 300.00 USD||$ 2,100.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2023 to April 1, 2023||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|April 2, 2023 to April 9, 2023||$ 300.00 USD||$ 2,100.00 USD||7|
|April 10, 2023 to April 30, 2023||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023||$ 150.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||$ 3,600.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2023 to December 19, 2023||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2023 to January 3, 2024||$ 300.00 USD||$ 2,100.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2024 to March 23, 2024||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|March 24, 2024 to March 31, 2024||$ 300.00 USD||$ 2,100.00 USD||7|
|April 1, 2024 to April 30, 2024||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|May 1, 2024 to October 31, 2024||$ 150.00 USD||$ 1,050.00 USD||$ 3,600.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2024 to December 19, 2024||$ 265.00 USD||$ 1,855.00 USD||$ 6,360.00 USD||3|
|December 20, 2024 to January 3, 2025||$ 300.00 USD||$ 2,100.00 USD||7|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Bars in Building
Partial Bay View
Partial Ocean & Mountain View
Pets Not Allowed
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
This is a not pets allowed unit, not exceptions.
1. There will be a cost for additional common area key cards
2. The maximum sleeping capacity for renters and visitors per unit is:
One bedroom = 4 people
Two bedroom = 6 people
Three bedroom = 8 people
3. Visitors are allowed in the common areas until 11pm and they are not allowed to use the pool, unless there is capacity in the unit. 4. Pool is open from 9 am to 9 pm, usage is only for owners and renters.
5. Parties are allowed in the property at common areas, only with authorization from the administration office. Notice should be given to the administration 48 hours beforehand.
6. Pets are welcome to enter the building and transit from lobby to your unit with a leash. They are allowed in the bar area, but not in the pool area, nor in the gym. Maximum weight of pets is 11kg. It is responsibility of the pet ?s owner to clean up after their pet if an accident occurs at the common areas. Pet ?s owner will be responsible for any damages caused by the pet to guests, staff or items in the building. Only 2 (two) pets are allowed per unit. This includes dogs and cats. Any other animal is prohibited.
7. Loud noises from the units will not be allowed after 10 pm, pet noise should not bother guests or neighbors from other units, if so administration will notify and ask the guest to control the noise. If after 3 (three) notifications the situation continues, administration is then entitled to apply sanctions.
8. By staying at the property, you have agreed to be responsible for careless use, negligence, theft or damage of any part of the building, appliances, furniture, electronic components, walls, doors, windows, etc. for yourself and all guest registries in the unit and visitors that may be allowed. Any damages will be charged to the Primary guest, owner or property agency in charge of the unit. 9. You can have food and drinks delivered form any establishment. Delivery people will have access; however, we advise you to inform Front Desk staff once an order is made, in order to allow access. 10. We are not responsible for objects left in common areas or damages to vehicles inside the property.
11. Every vehicle must be registered at administration for a parking space.
12. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone in case of this policies are not followed.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here