Sorry the property do not have video
About Pavilion Unit 410
PVRPV proudly introduce you Pavilion unit 410. Located right in the heart of the thriving Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta , Pavilion offers an exceptional design, quality and style. 62 units in total. Ground floor commercial spaces offers 2 common areas featuring a lap pool on level 5 with gorgeous south shore views and also on level 8 with our spectacular rooftop garden, relaxation pool, fountains, walkways, 2 heated Jacuzzis, fitness room and lounge seating.
Pavilion is located a few block from the Malecon and from Los Muertos beach, it is surrounded by different kind of amenities like bars, restaurantes, art galleries, coffee shops or even night clubs, Pavilion becomes one of the best places to spend your next vacation.
The unit 410 is located at the 4th floor and offers a sophisticated design into his one bedroom (with A/C) / 2 bathroom spaces. Here you will find a laundry service room with washer and dryer, a balcony that faces the Venustiano Carranza street, at the living room equipped with A/C you will have a Smart TV and wifi connectivity.
Do not wait any longer, contact the experts at PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations and secure your next reservation in paradise at Pavilion 410 today!
**Noise notice: There is also next door the construction of URBAN II, this will continue till December 31, 2020.
****************** Additional Notes ***********************
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note Old Town/Zona Romantica is a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. You are in close proximity to city bus routes that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., which provide easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district in the evenings you may hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues.
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming a popular vacation hot spot and is currently experiencing rapid growth. As of late 2018 there has been a noticeable increase in construction areas within the Romantic Zone. Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during working hours, and may cause some noise and dust. Since there are numerous new construction sites, it is sometime difficult to get away from the additional activity during the day. We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various beaches and the other parts of Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment, which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6).
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation.
- Cleaning Services: Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00 *USD (tax included). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
- Damage insurance: Every client that makes a booking, is now required to pay an additional $35.00 *USD (tax included) which is for a non-refundable damage insurance. The $35.00 non-refundable damage insurance covers damages up to $500.00 *USD. For additional information please refer to our BOOKING CONFIRMATION POLICY.
*USD or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the pesos on the date of your payment.
All rates are in USD, exchange rate today is: $ 21.14 MXN per USD
Rates displayed in USD, transaction will be completed the equivalent MXN pesos
|Date Range||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Minimum Stay|
|January 4, 2021 to March 27, 2021||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|March 28, 2021 to April 3, 2021||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
|April 4, 2021 to April 30, 2021||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021||$ 135.00 USD||$ 935.00 USD||$ 3,200.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2021 to December 19, 2021||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2021 to January 3, 2022||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2022 to April 9, 2022||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|April 10, 2022 to April 17, 2022||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
|April 18, 2022 to April 30, 2022||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022||$ 135.00 USD||$ 935.00 USD||$ 3,200.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2022 to December 19, 2022||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2022 to January 3, 2023||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2023 to April 1, 2023||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|April 2, 2023 to April 8, 2023||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
|April 9, 2023 to April 30, 2023||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023||$ 135.00 USD||$ 935.00 USD||$ 3,200.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2023 to December 19, 2023||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2023 to January 3, 2024||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
|January 4, 2024 to March 23, 2024||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|March 24, 2024 to March 30, 2024||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
|March 31, 2024 to April 30, 2024||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|May 1, 2024 to October 31, 2024||$ 135.00 USD||$ 935.00 USD||$ 3,200.00 USD||3|
|November 1, 2024 to December 19, 2024||$ 175.00 USD||$ 1,225.00 USD||$ 4,200.00 USD||5|
|December 20, 2024 to January 3, 2025||$ 220.00 USD||$ 1,540.00 USD||7|
Most of our properties are fully equipped. Please check the amenities below
Jacuzzi in Building
No Kids Allowed
Partial Bay View
Pets Not Allowed
Purified Water System
Safe in Unit
This property has its own policies, please read carefull
REGLAS Y POLITICAS CONDO RULES
The main objective of these rules is to ensure a safe, calm atmosphere for the residents of Pavilion inspiring mutual respect, collaboration, morality and common sense.
These rules will serve to regulate the use of our services and will create the general character and well-being of our owners, residents, guests and employees.
1. Each owner is responsible for making timely payments of maintenance fees on the 1st of the month when the payment is due. Each owner is also responsible for their own payments of property tax (Predial) and any individually contacted services such as telephone, internet, electricity and cable TV.
2. It is forbidden to use the services and time of the maintenance staff on site for any other function than their paid position. It is also requested that owners and residents do not tip or offer additional payments for unrelated services within their working hours
3. When the owner is not in residence, the number of persons occupying units is limited to the following: 1 bedrooms max capacity 4 people, 2 bedrooms max capacity 6 people. Children over 2 are considered as occupants. Owners who do not adhere to this capacity limit will be subject to a $100 USD per night surcharge
4. Owners will need to notify the administration of any guests arriving and departing from their units by completing a registration form ahead of time to allow security to monitor the building
5. Any workers or contractors need to be registered with security on entry and exit from the building. Visitors will also need to be authorized by owners on entry
6. When owners are not in residence and guests are occupying the unit the administration will need the registration form completed with full names, arrival and departure date at least 3 days prior to arrival to ensure they can gain access to the building
7. Any curtains or blinds visible from the exterior of the building, either externally or internally will need to be white backed, no other color is permitted when visible from the outside.
8. Mosquito screens should not be installed on the fac?ade of the building either on the street side or the hallway and should only be installed on the interior of the unit in a way that the frame is not visible from the exterior
9. Owners must refrain from hanging objects or notices from roof tops, balconies, terraces, windows and railings or any other area that is visible from the exterior. This includes the use of any protection or iron work on windows and doors which is forbidden.
10. Owners are responsible for any damages caused by third parties or guests inside or outside their private unit. Any damages must be repaired in a timely manner as soon as the owner is notified. The owners I asked to give special consideration to any damage that could lead to water filtration in other units or any electricity issues, AC problems or gas leaks.
11. Owners will need to take precaution when operating the intercom for the main entry door so it does not open by mistake which could cause security issues for the whole building. Please ensure children do not play with the intercom. If, due to misuse, the intercom is broken or needs repair, this expense will be at the cost of the Owner responsible.
12. Owners, residents, renters and visitors will ensure that no one is admitted to the building who is in a high state of intoxication or is threatening in any way
13. All refuse must be placed in closed bags and deposited in the garbage chute found on each level stairwell and not placed in hallways.
14. For the use of a temporary event in the bar/grill area of the pool deck an agreement will need to be signed with the Administration defining a security damage deposit for cleaning and security as well as a list of guests and the type of event that will occur.
15. Owners and guests as well as any family members or visitors are obliged to abide by the condominium rules and regulations, however, in the event of any breech the owner will be held responsible for the conduct and actions of their guests.
16. Only non-dangerous domestic animals will be allowed in the building that do not cause any disturbance to residents. No pets are allowed in the common areas *pool, BBQ, rooftop, gym, courtyard etc) and when passing through hallways and elevator must be on a leash at all times. Any pet accident or mess will need to be immediately cleaned by the owner. If the building administration receives three complaints from three different owners regarding the same domestic animal then the administration reserves the right to restrict access to the animal in question.
17. If owners or residents are absent for more than 5 five days the administration asks to be informed in order to turn off services to the unit to prevent leaks and unnecessary damage. Said services will be immediately reinstated on occupancy of the unit.
18. Each owner needs to leave one set of keys for emergency access only with the Administration or alternatively a name and contact number of the person who can provide immediate access to the unit
19. The pool opening hours are from 9.00 am to 10.00pm daily. Night use is not allowed. The use of adequate pool attire is required at all times. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Use of the pool and wet areas is strictly forbidden to people with any skin condition or contagious illness /infection. Babies must use specific pool diapers. All persons using the pool must do so at their own risk as no lifeguard is on duty. No glass is permitted inside the pool or Jacuzzi at any time.
20. Parking access is restricted to ownersï¿½ vehicles only. Spaces and storage are not allowed to be rented to non-residents of the building. Owners must respect the spaces and areas at all times and park within the boundaries specified.
21. The administration will perform their duties or a period of one 1 year and will continue until substituted. However, the term of the Administrator can be revoked by a general Assembly which requires a minimum of 1/3 of owners present. The Administrator will present accounting on a monthly basis and/or at the request of an individual owner.
This set of rules and regulations is compulsory for all owners, guests, residents and visitors at Zenith. Its language and interpretation can only be modified by a majority vote of 75% or more in a formal Assembly.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN IMPLEMENTING THESE RULES
1. The gym is open from 6.30am to 9.00pm daily
2. Formal sportswear (clothing and shoes) must be used at all times
3. The use of a gym towel for hygiene purposes is required
4. T-shirts are required at all times
5. No food is to be consumed in the gym. Any drinks need to be consumed in a
6. No running or playing around inside the gym area
7. Respect and care for the area at all times
8. No children are allowed access to the gym
9. Each individual is responsible for the use of equipment which may cause damage or may result in injury.
10. Please refrain from using the equipment if you feel unwell or are suffering from any physical condition
11. No equipment should be removed from the gym
12. No music is permitted with speakers. Please use personal headphones at all times
13. Please ensure you turn of AC and clean the gym area when you have finished your session.
GENERAL POOL RULES:
ï¿½ Use of the pool area for a private event needs to be pre-approved by the Administration. A list of attendees and type of event needs to be provided ahead of time.
ï¿½ The opening hours are from 9am to 10pm daily
ï¿½ Children under 12 need to be supervised by an adult at all times
ï¿½ Use of the pool is at your own risk as no lifeguard is on duty
ï¿½ Music is permitted at low levels which does not cause a nuisance to other residents in common areas. If the volume exceeds normal levels then the administration will require use of headphones or reducing volume.
ï¿½ Light fires or bonfires.
ï¿½ Take drinks into the pool or jacuzzi
ï¿½ Run on the pool deck
ï¿½ Defecate or urinate inside the pool /Throw trash inside the pool
ï¿½ Not wear suitable swimming attire
ï¿½ Use the pool at night
ï¿½ Use the pool if you have a contagious skin condition
ï¿½ Use glass objects on the pool deck
ï¿½ Play any ball games on the deck or inside the pool
ï¿½ Rinse off before using the pool, removing creams, sunscreen, oils, sand etc in order to maintain water clarity and purity for all.
ï¿½ Use appropriate swim wear at all times (bathing suit or shorts) for adults and children. Babies should wear water diapers at all times.
ï¿½ Deposit any ash or cigarette butts in the designated trash can
ï¿½ Share the BBQ and bar with others
ï¿½ Use a protective layer of aluminium foil under the grill to help keep it clean
ï¿½ Clean the area thoroughly when finished
ï¿½ Take trash to the designated area
ï¿½ To have exclusive use of the BBQ and bar area please reserve the space ahead of time with Administration
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 p.m.
Inside security cameras
When cameras move inside, things get a little more complicated. Again, cameras are only allowed in areas where one does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Thus, store security cameras used to prevent shoplifting are generally okay. But, what happens when the camera is situated someplace where one expects privacy but that is also an ideal location for one to conceal store merchandise?
Similarly, other areas like rented rooms, hotel rooms, and locker rooms are generally off limits for security cameras. Again, the expectation in these places are for complete privacy, and one should feel comfortable undressing in these locations without having to worry about someone watching or broadcasting the footage.
Building or Complex specific regulations for COVID19
Due to unforeseen circumstances, when or if deemed necessary to maintain healthy and safety protocols for COVID19, the building administration may introduce new guidelines for renters or common areas within the complex. Although PVRPV and team will make every effort to advise our guests of changes, we may not always be made aware of last minute changes or government guideline changes for a specific building. We cannot be liable or held responsible for these changes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
New sanitization processes and protocols have been implemented in an effort to combat COVID19. Our supplies and cleaning products are industry standards and do not pose any environmental concerns for the occupants of the unit or space.
In an effort, to maintain safe social distances for you and our team members, we will ask you to vacate your rental unit while they perform their cleaning duties. Should a major maintenance issue arise that will require our maintenance team to be in your space for a lengthy period of time, you maybe asked to leave while they complete their task. Please keep in mind, we will always do our best to accommodate a specific time or date you wish to have your rental unit cleaned, but may not be able to guarantee it. Our customer service team is here to help you facilitate any special requests you may have for cleaning or maintenance scheduling.
At this time we do not have a specific COVID19 cancellation policy for future reservations. Our Booking Confirmation Policy would apply to all future bookings. For more details: Click here.
Puerto Vallarta is receiving guests. Some countries may offer travel advisories regarding future travel but no travel ban has been implemented. Should government changes be introduced, a policy will be implemented for those guests impacted by changes.
Date Change - Rescheduling Fees Waived
Should you make a future booking or have a future booking and at the time you are schedule to travel you are unable to travel due to COVID19 we will work with guests and property owners to allow a date changes. Currently all reservation / booking date change fees are being waived for guests with travel impacted by COVID19. ALL date changes are subject to availability and per night rate increases. The number of nights of the original booking will be the number of nights granted for a date change, additional nights will be subject to the nightly rate.
COVID19 Testing & Traveling
Canadian Government & the United States CDC require proof of testing prior to boarding an aircraft destined for Canada or the USA. Rest assured, there are many clinics and possibilities for testing. COVID19 Testing is much easier and simpler than you may think. For more information about testing and where to get tested: click here