Follow us on: Share this on: // Tony Nominee Sharon McNight sings ‘Songs to Offend Almost Everyone’ at The Palm! Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Tony Nominee Sharon McNight begins her hilarious show “Songs to Offend Almost Everyone” at 10pm on Sunday, March 10 at The Palm Cabaret and Bar (508 Olas Altas, southside/zona romantica). Her show [...]
Follow us on: Share this on: // March 1st 2013 marks the 8th anniversary for PVRPV in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. These last 8 years has been quite a journey filled with hopes and dreams, and this anniversary would not of been possible had it not been for our wonderful staff, our clients, our collaborators and [...]
This was my first time using PVRPV and I am completely satisfied. The PVRPV team is doing everything right!!! I will definitely be reaching out to you when I visit PVR again. Jesus provided everything I needed to know when booking the condo and followed up promptly until my departure. Angel was great introducing everything in the condo and had great conversation during our check out. The guy helping with the TV and taking care of our tissue and paper towel needs...thanks. And Lu Maria, thanks for taking care of cleaning our condo. Everyone on the PVRPV team was just fantastic and made our trip very comfortable! Sincerely, Keith.Keith. November 14th, 2013
This is my second time renting the same unit and I must say that both times have been great.Juan . June 6th, 2013
Great service. Hope to return next yearJon. May 13th, 2013
Alma, Angel and Veronica were wonderful as usuall. The payment system online though was not working correctly both for the deposit of the final payment. Once I called on the phone Alma quickly made the payments for me over the phone, which I appreciated. We are looking forward to returning soon! Thanks again for all your help and service - it is much appreciated!Aaron. May 20th, 2012
After a difficult and awkward confrontation with Tim, where my sister\'s cancer was claimed by Tim to be brought on by my bad Karma, the rest of our experience with PVRPV went very well. The staff (Omar, Angel, the cleaning service ... everyone) were wonderful, responsive and professional. We love PV and MDA and we will most definitely be back, again and again. Thank you staff of PVRPV. PS -- your site is informative. It is the database structure and search functionality that is lacking.Marilyn. May 6th, 2012
701 is gorgeous. Maybe the response should a 5, but it is very expensive.Carl L.. January 8th, 2012
Hola, As always everything was great. SPECIAL thanks to Alma and Angel for being so accomidating. We look forward to returning soon! Best Regards, AaronAaron. October 24th, 2011
We loved the property, and Angel and the staff were wonderful!Michael. August 21st, 2011
We can not say enough great things about PVRPV and everyone there!!! Their service and attentiveness is second to none! We always tell everybody we know that is considering a trip to PV to book with PVRPV.Lance. July 3rd, 2011
What else can we say? PVRPV continues to be the most wonderful rental company we have ever worked with :) Can\'t wait to come back. The unit was INCREDIBLE and I wish I could stay there longer.Carlos. March 21st, 2011
Our thanks to Juan Carlos for all his helpJorge. March 6th, 2011
Molino de Agua 701 is a lovely property with great amenities and staff in THE perfect PV location.Dwaine . January 23rd, 2011
Absolutely perfect vacation at Molino de Agua....great condoChad. November 29th, 2010
The time we stayed was apparently unusual because of the rain. The 3 phones are confusing too. Even after discussing the phones with Angel, and reading the directions, I never could make a local call. Our air conditioning died on the 3rd day and because it occurred late in the day and the next day was a holiday, we ended up going without it for the last 4 days (of a week). The biggest disappointment was the noise from repairs going on in the penthouse a few floors above us. I had planned for and specifically requested a quiet place for a relaxing vacation and so I was very stressed when it went on from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm for the first 5 days in the condo. The sounds of tiles breaking up and being shoveled echoed down the stairwell and it was impossible to escape in the condo. Later, it sounded like metal was being sawed and there was drilling going on over the whole back side of the condo over the master bedroom and along the hall. Although we would have liked to have been able to sit outside and enjoy the view and some quiet, we ended up spending most of our time down at the pool or off on a tour or just away from the condo. The condo across the street was also remodeling (cutting metal, tile and wood) at least that noise could be escaped around one side of our condo or down at the pool. I heard there had been excessive rain and so many repairs had to be made. We understood that but it is such a shame that the peace and beauty of the condo can be so altered and disrupted. I was just so glad I wasn't in the condo across the street because those poor people had to listen to that noise during the entire Independence Day celebration. On the other hand, the condo was beautiful and luxurious beyond compare. Juan Carlos also was very fair and offered to move us but the new place did not compare to the one we were in. I appreciated also that he went to great effort as did all the staff of pvrpv to make things as comfortable for us as possible under the circumstances. Repairs to a condo are subject to an owner and not to pvrpv. Despite the problems, I could never complain about the service or the state of the condo. We definitely would like to return and now that we know the situation, things may be easier to deal with in the future.Marilyn. September 18th, 2010
The condo was spectacular! Everyone in our group said it was the best vacation they've had in Puerto Vallarta. We'll be back soon!Matthew. June 20th, 2010
PVRPV is clearly the best property rental service in Puerto Vallarta - bar none.Jesse. May 17th, 2010
My family and I loved our stay. We had been in Puerto Vallarta 2 times previously, but stayed in hotels. This experience was superior. Everyone that we dealt with both on and off the property was pleasant and helpful. We will return and utilize the PVRPV services. Thanks again for making our stay very pleasant.Gary E.. March 28th, 2010
Everything was wonderful, your staff is excellent! Our maid Vero was great!! Thank you NancyNancy. March 16th, 2010
We had some unanticipated issues that created some discomfort. No dish washer for six days, no gas for one evening when we were in the middle of cooking; no water for close to twelve hours due to a leak. Also noticed many residents placing ther towels on pool chairs early in the morning and not coming for the next three hours. People had no regard for rules by bringing bottles to the pool and drinking beer inside the pool.Jorge. March 6th, 2010
clients loved the condo - excellent maid service too....Jon. February 22nd, 2010
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents this luxury property in the prestigious Molino de Agua Condominiums.
This fully-furnished, 3,678 sq. ft. Luxury condo occupies the entire beachfront portion of the 7th floor of the Molino de Agua tower, approximately 150 feet from the ocean. The beauty of the year-round sunsets from this unit will be etched in your mind forever.
A fantastic location in the heart of Old Town/Zona Romantica, where the Cuale River meets the ocean. Enjoy amazing and sweeping 260 degree views of the city, mountains and of course, the ocean and bay.
Featured in this property are three bedrooms with King, pillow-top beds, with flat screen TV's, each with ensuite baths (large whirlpool tub in master bath), central air with separate controls in each room, full kitchen (service for 8), separate wet bar area with refrigerator and barware, a flat screen LCD television, cable TV, and CD/DVD player in the living room, high speed wireless Internet, free long distance (US/Canada) Vonage telephone service, 4 I-pod docking stations, electronic safes in each bedroom, Bar-B-Q grill, large wrap around deck, and complete laundry room.
Free assigned parking, 24 hour security, Maid service 3 times per week, and Complete Concierge services available. All amenities are included, such as beach towels, hair dryers for each bath, etc. Small pets negotiable.
Small pets are negotiable. Damage
Safety & Security
1. Non-owner occupants must be identified and authorized by the Owner or his personal representative prior to arrival. All persons (maximum of 8 per unit) must register with Security, the responsible party providing proof of age (minimum 25 years), address, phone number and signing that he has read and accepts the obligation for all to respect and obey the Rules and Regulation of Molino de Agua.
2. Occupancy of a unit by a non-owner will be for a minimum period of SEVEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS.
3. Each minor will be considered as one person.
4. Molino Security staff is forbidden from leaving their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and are not responsible for providing guest services.
5. All occupants must have their own electronic security card to open tower security doors after 7 PM. Non-Owner occupants who lose their unit or tower security door key must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
6. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security which will be returned upon exiting the property.
7. Non-owner occupants are not allowed to have pets.
8. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of the unit they are occupying.
9. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from the terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
10. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on terrace railings, including towels, clothing, lights, banner/flags or any other item.
11. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum at all times and especially after 11 PM.
1. Use of the pool is at one’s own risk; no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times.
2. Moral behavior and respect for others at Molino De Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is required; nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers and are not allowed to be nude in the pool.
4. Non-owner occupants must have authorization from the Administration and be present at the pool when having guests.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa bar area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, Frisbees and hard balls is not permitted.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
- Wheelchair Access
- Jacuzzi in Unit
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking
- City View
- Bay View
- Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fans
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ironing Board
- Heated Pool
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- BBQ Grill
- Safe in Unit
- Vonage (Unlimited calls to the USA and Canada)
- Internet Wireless
|Jan 22, 2014 - Apr 30, 2015||$595.00||$3,570.00||N/A||7 nights|
|May 1, 2015 - Oct 31, 2015||$395.00||$2,765.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Nov 1, 2015 - Dec 19, 2015||$595.00||$4,165.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 3, 2016||$695.00||$4,865.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Jan 4, 2016 - Apr 30, 2016||$595.00||$4,165.00||N/A||7 nights|
|May 1, 2016 - Oct 31, 2016||$395.00||$2,765.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Nov 1, 2016 - Dec 19, 2016||$595.00||$4,165.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Dec 20, 2016 - Jan 3, 2017||$695.00||$4,865.00||N/A||7 nights|
|* All Rates in US Dollars IVA Tax Included|
- Year Built: 2008
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Unit Size: 3677 sq. ft. / 342 sq. mts.
- On Los Muertos Beach: 1 Min. Walk
- Art Galleries: 10 Min. Walk
- Flea Market: 5 Min. Walk
- Super Market: 5 Min. Walk
- Airport: 30 Min. Drive
- Malecon (Downtown): 3 Min. Walk
- 100+ Restaurants: 5 Min. Walk
- Guadalupe Church: 5 Min. Walk
- Old Town - Zona Romantica: 5 Min. Walk
- King Bed: 3
Maid service is 2 times per week.