Follow us on: Share this on: // Tony Nominee Sharon McNight sings ‘Songs to Offend Almost Everyone’ at The Palm! Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Tony Nominee Sharon McNight begins her hilarious show “Songs to Offend Almost Everyone” at 10pm on Sunday, March 10 at The Palm Cabaret and Bar (508 Olas Altas, southside/zona romantica). Her show [...]
Follow us on: Share this on: // March 1st 2013 marks the 8th anniversary for PVRPV in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. These last 8 years has been quite a journey filled with hopes and dreams, and this anniversary would not of been possible had it not been for our wonderful staff, our clients, our collaborators and [...]
Only issue with the unit was that there were a few places where the wall had been primed to paint but was not actually painted. This really is in the bigger picture only a small issue and was dwarfed by all of the wonderful features of the unit. Angel at PVRPV & the Molino de Agua staff has always been stellar.Jeff . January 5th, 2015
PVRPV management: Thanks for your feedback and we are so happy you enjoyed your vacation at Molino 701. We will have our Director of Property Management investigate the issue that you are bringing up. We look forward in seeing you again in Vallarta. PVRPV TEAM
Tim, Angel, Mich and Eduardo were all beyond suberb. There was a slight issue with sheets and towels and it was remedied immediately. PVRPV is truly a 5 star service!Vahan. December 30th, 2014
PVRPV management: Thank you so much for your comments and we are happy you enjoyed your vacation. We look forward in seeing you again in Puerto Vallarta. PVRPV TEAM
Would recommend this luxury condo to anyone who wants the most memorable and enjoyable vacation!Brenda . December 17th, 2014
PVRPV management: Thanks so much for your comments, and we are so happy you enjoyed your vacation. We look forward in seeing you again in Vallarta soon. PVRPV TEAM
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents this luxury property in the prestigious Molino de Agua Condominiums.
This fully-furnished, 3,678 sq. ft. Luxury condo occupies the entire beachfront portion of the 7th floor of the Molino de Agua tower, approximately 150 feet from the ocean. The beauty of the year-round sunsets from this unit will be etched in your mind forever.
A fantastic location in the heart of Old Town/Zona Romantica, where the Cuale River meets the ocean. Enjoy amazing and sweeping 260 degree views of the city, mountains and of course, the ocean and bay.
Featured in this property are three bedrooms with King, pillow-top beds, with flat screen TV's, each with ensuite baths (large whirlpool tub in master bath), central air with separate controls in each room, full kitchen (service for 8), separate wet bar area with refrigerator and barware, a flat screen LCD television, cable TV, and CD/DVD player in the living room, high speed wireless Internet, free long distance (US/Canada) Vonage telephone service, 4 I-pod docking stations, electronic safes in each bedroom, Bar-B-Q grill, large wrap around deck, and complete laundry room.
Free assigned parking, 24 hour security, Maid service 3 times per week, and Complete Concierge services available. All amenities are included, such as beach towels, hair dryers for each bath, etc. Small pets negotiable.
Small pets are negotiable. Damage
Safety & Security
1. Non-owner occupants must be identified and authorized by the Owner or his personal representative prior to arrival. All persons (maximum of 8 per unit) must register with Security, the responsible party providing proof of age (minimum 25 years), address, phone number and signing that he has read and accepts the obligation for all to respect and obey the Rules and Regulation of Molino de Agua.
2. Occupancy of a unit by a non-owner will be for a minimum period of SEVEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS.
3. Each minor will be considered as one person.
4. Molino Security staff is forbidden from leaving their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and are not responsible for providing guest services.
5. All occupants must have their own electronic security card to open tower security doors after 7 PM. Non-Owner occupants who lose their unit or tower security door key must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
6. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security which will be returned upon exiting the property.
7. Non-owner occupants are not allowed to have pets.
8. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of the unit they are occupying.
9. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from the terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
10. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on terrace railings, including towels, clothing, lights, banner/flags or any other item.
11. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum at all times and especially after 11 PM.
1. Use of the pool is at one’s own risk; no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times.
2. Moral behavior and respect for others at Molino De Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is required; nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers and are not allowed to be nude in the pool.
4. Non-owner occupants must have authorization from the Administration and be present at the pool when having guests.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa bar area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, Frisbees and hard balls is not permitted.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
- Wheelchair Access
- Jacuzzi in Unit
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking
- City View
- Bay View
- Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fans
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ironing Board
- Heated Pool
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- BBQ Grill
- Safe in Unit
- Vonage (Unlimited calls to the USA and Canada)
- Internet Wireless
|Jan 4, 2015 - Apr 30, 2015||$595.00||$3,570.00||N/A||7 nights|
|May 1, 2015 - Oct 31, 2015||$395.00||$2,765.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Nov 1, 2015 - Dec 19, 2015||$595.00||$4,165.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 3, 2016||$695.00||$4,865.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Jan 4, 2016 - Apr 30, 2016||$595.00||$4,165.00||N/A||7 nights|
|May 1, 2016 - Oct 31, 2016||$395.00||$2,765.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Nov 1, 2016 - Dec 19, 2016||$595.00||$4,165.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Dec 20, 2016 - Jan 3, 2017||$695.00||$4,865.00||N/A||7 nights|
|* All Rates in US Dollars IVA Tax Included|
- Year Built: 2008
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Unit Size: 3677 sq. ft. / 342 sq. mts.
- On Los Muertos Beach: 1 Min. Walk
- Art Galleries: 10 Min. Walk
- Flea Market: 5 Min. Walk
- Super Market: 5 Min. Walk
- Airport: 30 Min. Drive
- Malecon (Downtown): 3 Min. Walk
- 100+ Restaurants: 5 Min. Walk
- Guadalupe Church: 5 Min. Walk
- Old Town - Zona Romantica: 5 Min. Walk
- King Bed: 3
Maid Service Included: 2 time(s)
Additional Charge: $427.11 pesos