Follow us on: Share this on: // Tony Nominee Sharon McNight sings ‘Songs to Offend Almost Everyone’ at The Palm! Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Tony Nominee Sharon McNight begins her hilarious show “Songs to Offend Almost Everyone” at 10pm on Sunday, March 10 at The Palm Cabaret and Bar (508 Olas Altas, southside/zona romantica). Her show [...]
Follow us on: Share this on: // March 1st 2013 marks the 8th anniversary for PVRPV in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. These last 8 years has been quite a journey filled with hopes and dreams, and this anniversary would not of been possible had it not been for our wonderful staff, our clients, our collaborators and [...]
LUXURY, BEACHFRONT LIVING. Reasonable Price. Sleeps 7. Los Muertos Beach. Romantic Zone." Molino De Agua 709 Vallarta Vacation Condo - View to take your breath away... huge pool... great honkin' BBQ... large flat screen HD TV... 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, sleeps 7... margarita glasses for all... What more could you ask?
Well how's about all this in a luxurious, spacious contemporary condo with its European kitchen, touches of Mexico and marble floors throughout at Residencias Molino de Agua in Old Town Puerto Vallarta, the hottest new place and best location to be in PV!!!
It’s all about the B’s... 4 Balconies, our Big Bar-B-Q, our new Bose stereo, our Bistro table and stools on the main balcony, Being on the Beach, the Bedazzling Pirateship fireworks each night, the Boats on the Bay and more.
What else? Our great manager, who takes such care of guests, the warm touches of Mexico in our decor, lots of seating in every space for all guests, and conveniences like lots of condiments and spices in the kitchen, tons of towels so you dont have to pack them, always enough glasses.
This spectacular Los Muertos Beach Vacation Rental features 2 large terraces with full window wall sliding doors, plus 2 private terraces off the bedrooms. Elevator to your door, lush grounds with sunning or palapa shade areas, elevated sandy beach, beside the River Cuale. You will step into this condo and be seized by the breathtaking view over the Banderas Bay, downtown Puerto Vallarta and the vista north to the Marina and Nuevo Vallarta and the mountains and surrounding areas!
Day or night, the scene is entrancing. Step out the gate to Puerto Vallarta's lovely new Malecon; walk beside, or on, the beach, in the heart of Old Puerto Vallarta, its numerous ranges of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Mexico at your doorstep... yah gotta love it!
Molino de Agua 709, 3 bedroom 3 bath luxury brought to you by PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations.
**Call for monthly rates.
All occupants must sign the condo buildings Rules & Regulations for tenants. Guests are not allowed to have Pets. This is a NON - smoking condo.
Safety & Security
1. Non-owner occupants must be identified and authorized by the Owner or his personal representative prior to arrival. All persons (maximum of 8 per unit) must register with Security, the responsible party providing proof of age (minimum 25 years), address, phone number and signing that he has read and accepts the obligation for all to respect and obey the Rules and Regulation of Molino de Agua.
2. Occupancy of a unit by a non-owner will be for a minimum period of SEVEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS.
3. Each minor will be considered as one person.
4. Molino Security staff is forbidden from leaving their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and are not responsible for providing guest services.
5. All occupants must have their own electronic security card to open tower security doors after 7 PM. Non-Owner occupants who lose their unit or tower security door key must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
6. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security which will be returned upon exiting the property.
7. Non-owner occupants are not allowed to have pets.
8. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of the unit they are occupying.
9. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from the terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
10. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on terrace railings, including towels, clothing, lights, banner/flags or any other item.
11. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum at all times and especially after 11 PM.
1. Use of the pool is at one’s own risk; no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times.
2. Moral behavior and respect for others at Molino De Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is required; nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers and are not allowed to be nude in the pool.
4. Non-owner occupants must have authorization from the Administration and be present at the pool when having guests.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa bar area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, Frisbees and hard balls is not permitted.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
- Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair Access
- Jacuzzi in Unit
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking
- City View
- Jungle View
- Mountain View
- Bay View
- Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Kids Allowed
- Ironing Board
- Heated Pool
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- BBQ Grill
- Toaster Oven
- Purified Water System
- Safe in Unit
- Internet Wireless
|May 1, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013||$295.00||$1,999.00||$8,850.00||7 nights|
|Nov 1, 2013 - Dec 22, 2013||$400.00||$2,700.00||$12,000.00||7 nights|
|Dec 23, 2013 - Jan 5, 2014||$550.00||$3,500.00||$16,500.00||7 nights|
|Jan 6, 2014 - Apr 30, 2014||$400.00||$2,700.00||$12,000.00||7 nights|
|May 1, 2014 - Sep 30, 2014||$295.00||$1,999.00||$8,850.00||7 nights|
|Oct 1, 2014 - Dec 22, 2014||$400.00||$2,700.00||$12,000.00||7 nights|
|Dec 23, 2014 - Jan 5, 2015||$550.00||$3,500.00||$16,500.00||7 nights|
|Jan 6, 2015 - Apr 30, 2015||$400.00||$2,700.00||$12,000.00||7 nights|
|* All Rates in US Dollars IVA Tax Included|
- Year Built: 2008
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Unit Size: 3054 sq. ft. / 283 sq. mts.
- Los Muertos Beach: 1 Min. Walk
- Markets: 3 Min. Walk
- Shopping: 3 Min. Walk
- 100+ Restaurants: 5 Min. Walk
- Malecon: 1 Min. Walk
- Rio Cuale: 1 Min. Walk
- Galleries: 5 Min. Walk
- Golf: 25 Min. Drive
- King Bed: 2 / 1 bed can be split to two singles.
- Queen Bed: 1
- Futon: 1
Additional Charge: $250 pesos
Twice per week included in rental
View Molino de Agua 709 in a larger map