Follow us on: Share this on: // Tony Nominee Sharon McNight sings ‘Songs to Offend Almost Everyone’ at The Palm! Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Tony Nominee Sharon McNight begins her hilarious show “Songs to Offend Almost Everyone” at 10pm on Sunday, March 10 at The Palm Cabaret and Bar (508 Olas Altas, southside/zona romantica). Her show [...]
Follow us on: Share this on: // March 1st 2013 marks the 8th anniversary for PVRPV in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. These last 8 years has been quite a journey filled with hopes and dreams, and this anniversary would not of been possible had it not been for our wonderful staff, our clients, our collaborators and [...]
A Molino de Agua Residence - Casa Paradiso - Condo
Puerto Vallarta / Los Muertos Beach / Molino de Agua
We had a great stay.Jason. January 12th, 2014
A very good professional experience. Will rent here again. Jack.John . February 26th, 2011
I\'m not crazy about the website because many times I like to be able to see all properties and then choose according to the way they look. The way the website is set up you have to choose dates for arrival and departure and then it shows what is available. For example I would like to see every unit that you rent in Molino de Agua and then choose the unit I like best and then find a date that it is available. Thank you, we love Molino de Agua and PV.Curtis. February 9th, 2011
I thought we had maid service and no one showed up the entire stay.Stacie. May 17th, 2010
PVRPV presents this exceptional Puerto Vallarta Vacation Rental in the prestigious and luxurious Residencias Molino de Agua.
Located on Los Muertos Beach next to the Rio Cuale, Casa Paradiso is just steps away from everything that Old Town Puerto Vallarta and the Zona Romantica have to offer. World class restaurants, galleries, shopping and nightlife are all at your doorstep.
This luxurious condominium features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The master suite features a King bed and ensuite bath with jacuzzi tub and walk in shower. The 2nd suite features a King bed and ensuite bath with walk in shower. The 3rd guest bedroom features a Queen bed. The 3rd bathroom adjacent to it also has a walk in shower. All bedrooms have flat screen TV's with satelite TV service, I-Pod stations and safes.
In this Puerto Vallarta Vacation Condo, you will find: a full kitchen with all the devices you could need, such as, dishwasher, cook top, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, blender, etc. Fully furnished with large capacity washer and dryer, ceiling fans, beautiful furniture, CD player, alarm clocks, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, linens, towels, a purified water system, top of the line "Wolf" BBQ, and central air conditioning with individual room controls. All of this to make your Puerto Vallarta vacation as hassle free and enjoyable as possible.
There is a 50 inch flat screen TV with satelite service, DVD and stereo surround sound system in the living room. There is a 4th I-pod station in the kitchen. The suite features a Vonage phone for unlimited long distance to the US and Canada (line 2) and unlimited long distance calling within Mexico (line 1). For further convenience, a computer and high speed wireless internet service are provided.
Accommodations of this Vallarta Vacation Condo include a heated pool surrounded by beautiful trees and lots of green areas, 24 hr gated security and private parking, among others.
So, come and enjoy extraordinary views and gorgeous sunsets in this stunning Puerto Vallarta Vacation Rental!!!
Smoking on terraces only please!
Maximum occupancy of 6 people. Kids under 14 years old are not allowed. All occupants must sign the condo buildings Rules & Regulations for tenants. Guests are not allowed to have Pets.
Safety & Security
1.Non-owner occupants must be identified and authorized by the Owner or his personal representative prior to arrival. All persons (maximum of 6 per unit) must register with Security, the responsible party providing proof of age (minimum 25 years), address, phone number and signing that he has read and accepts the obligation for all to respect and obey the Rules and Regulation of Molino de Agua.
2. Occupancy of a unit by a non-owner will be for a minimum period of SEVEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS.
3. Each minor will be considered as one person.
4. Molino Security staff is forbidden from leaving their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and are not responsible for providing guest services.
5. All occupants must have their own electronic security card to open tower security doors after 7 PM. Non-Owner occupants who lose their unit or tower security door key must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
6. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security which will be returned upon exiting the property.
7. Non-owner occupants are not allowed to have pets.
8. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of the unit they are occupying.
9. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from the terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
10. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on terrace railings, including towels, clothing, lights, banner/flags or any other item.
11. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum at all times and especially after 11 PM.
1. Use of the pool is at one’s own risk; no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times.
2. Moral behavior and respect for others at Molino De Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is required; nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers and are not allowed to be nude in the pool.
4. Non-owner occupants must have authorization from the Administration and be present at the pool when having guests.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa bar area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, Frisbees and hard balls is not permitted.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
50 Kilowatts per day and any additional Kilowatt used above that is to be charged at $0.50 US per Kilowatt.
- Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair Access
- Jacuzzi in Unit
- Pets Not Allowed
- City View
- Mountain View
- Bay View
- Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- No Kids Allowed
- Smoking (only outside)
- Ironing Board
- Heated Pool
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- BBQ Grill
- Purified Water System
- Safe in Unit
- Vonage (Unlimited calls to the USA and Canada)
- Internet Wireless
- Internet DSL-High Speed
|Jan 6, 2014 - Apr 27, 2014||$423.00||$2,959.00||$9,709.00||7 nights|
|Apr 28, 2014 - Oct 12, 2014||$285.00||$1,995.00||$6,881.00||7 nights|
|Oct 13, 2014 - Dec 13, 2014||$423.00||$2,959.00||$9,709.00||7 nights|
|Dec 14, 2014 - Jan 4, 2015||$661.00||$4,624.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Jan 5, 2015 - Apr 25, 2015||$423.00||$2,959.00||$9,709.00||7 nights|
|Apr 26, 2015 - Oct 16, 2015||$285.00||$1,995.00||$6,881.00||7 nights|
|Oct 17, 2015 - Dec 12, 2015||$423.00||$2,959.00||$9,709.00||7 nights|
|* All Rates in US Dollars IVA Tax Included|
- Year Built: 2008
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Unit Size: 3180 sq. ft. / 295 sq. mts.
- On Los Muertos Beach: 1 Min. Walk
- Art Galeries: 10 Min. Walk
- Flea Market: 5 Min. Walk
- Super Market: 5 Min. Walk
- Airport: 30 Min. Drive
- Malecon (Downtown): 3 Min. Walk
- 100+ Restaurants: 5 Min. Walk
- Guadalupe Church: 5 Min. Walk
- Old Town - Zona Romantica: 3 Min. Walk
- King Bed: 2
- Queen Bed: 1
Maid Service Included: 2 time(s)
Additional Charge: $390.00 pesos
View A Molino Residence - Casa Paradiso in a larger map