Follow us on: Share this on: // Tony Nominee Sharon McNight sings ‘Songs to Offend Almost Everyone’ at The Palm! Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Tony Nominee Sharon McNight begins her hilarious show “Songs to Offend Almost Everyone” at 10pm on Sunday, March 10 at The Palm Cabaret and Bar (508 Olas Altas, southside/zona romantica). Her show [...]
Follow us on: Share this on: // March 1st 2013 marks the 8th anniversary for PVRPV in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. These last 8 years has been quite a journey filled with hopes and dreams, and this anniversary would not of been possible had it not been for our wonderful staff, our clients, our collaborators and [...]
Casa Luna del Mar 21 - House the Ocean Moon - Penthouse
Puerto Vallarta / Conchas Chinas / Riviera Amapas
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents this beautiful 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms top floor condo Riviera Amapas 21 located in the prestigious zone of Conchas Chinas in paradise in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Enjoy sweeping views of Banderas Bay from this condo, overlooking the famous Amapas Beach.
This beautiful penthouse condominium contains a striking penthouse roof line and a view all the way downtown to the cathedral and beyond. Why pay full price for a high-price hotel room, when you can rent a luxury private vacation condominium suite for less?
This 2 bedroom condo features a King Size bed, A/A, Ceiling fans and windows in each bedroom.
There is a fully equipped kitchen and living area with large TV with Cable TV service, and a laundry room with washer and dryer.
The building features a comfortable garden, pool area with an environmentally friendly and chemical free pool and 24 hours security service.
Located in Conchas Chinas Puerto Vallarta, you will be an eays walk away from the popular Amapas Beach. Zona Romantica is just 10 or less minutes away from this lovely condo with numerous cafes, restaurants and bars, as well as many shops and galleries. Everything you need to make your vacation in paradise complete.
Pool will be closed for the next week From May 28th to June 4th
CONDOMINIO RIVIERA AMAPAS
RULES AND REGULATIONS
IN ACCORDANCE WITH CHAPTERS 5 6 OF THE BYLAWS
POSTED MARCH 1, 2002
$50.00 FINE PER INFRACTION FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING RULES
1. Swimming pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
2. No food or drinks allowed IN the pool. No glass in the pool area.
3. A relative or supervisor must accompany children under the age of 12 at all times.
For sanitary reasons please make sure children use the lavatory.
4. Excessive noise, rowdy behavior and running are prohibited.
5. The pool is reserved EXCLUSIVELY for homeowners and guests in residence.
6. Anyone entering the pool must have removed sunscreen beforehand by showering.
1. Hallways, stairways and elevators are all common areas and should not be used for
2. Do not hang anything over railings.
3. The obstruction of common areas is not allowed.
4. No external motor noise is permissible.
5. Condo owners, families and all respective children and guests shall refrain from
Excessive noise day or night.
6. Loud music or noise is not permitted before 10:00 A.M. or after 10:00 P.M.
VEHICLES AND PARKING
1. Covered parking spaces are for the EXCLUSIVE use of condo owners. It is the owners
It is owner’s responsibility to notify guests that they are NOT entitled to covered parking.
2. Only ONE passenger vehicle per unit is allowed. Allowances may be made by adminis-
trator in low season if ample parking is available.
3. Parking is available to owners ONLY when in residence. If this rule is violated the
Administrator will have the car towed away at owner’s expense.
4. The administrator will provide a PARKING PERMIT to owners who wish to use a
Parking space while in residence. If no authorized permit is displayed on the dashboard
The administrator WILL have the car towed away.
5. Absolutely No parking spaces are reserved.
6. Allowances will be made in low season when ample parking is available..
1. No pets of any kind allowed.
2. There must be authorization from the administrator 48 hours in advance for any gathering
Of ten people or more.
3. Do not slide furniture around the floors especially the balcony. Sounds resonate to other
4. Do no set any garbage out in the hallways. The dumpster is available 24 hours a day.
5. Exercise discretion in sharing the gate combination.
6. Furniture must not be removed from the pool area.
7. Owner or occupant is responsible for washing dishes – Not the maid.
8. Laundry is responsibility of the owner/guest arrangement. Not the responsibility of CRA.
RULES TO BE ENFORCED BI ADMINISTRATOR AND SECURITY PERSONNEL.
Non Smoking. Children and Pets are not allowed.
5-day Minimum for Low Season and High Season; 7-day Minimum for Thanksgiving bookings; 10-day Minimum for Christmas and New Years Booking.
- Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair Access
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking
- City View
- Bay View
- Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fans
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- No Kids Allowed
- Ironing Board
- Heated Pool
- Alarm Clock
- Street Parking
|May 1, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013||$100.00||$600.00||$2,400.00||3 nights|
|Nov 1, 2013 - Dec 19, 2013||$175.00||$1,050.00||$4,200.00||3 nights|
|Dec 20, 2013 - Jan 3, 2014||$225.00||$1,575.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Jan 4, 2014 - Apr 30, 2014||$175.00||$1,050.00||$4,200.00||3 nights|
|May 1, 2014 - Oct 31, 2014||$100.00||$600.00||$2,400.00||3 nights|
|Nov 1, 2014 - Jan 3, 2015||$225.00||$1,575.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Jan 4, 2015 - Apr 30, 2015||$175.00||$1,050.00||$4,200.00||3 nights|
|* All Rates in US Dollars IVA Tax Included|
- Unit Size: 1100 sq. ft.
- Conchas China Beach: 1 Min. Walk
- Los Muertos Beach: 10 Min. Walk
- Zona Romantica: 10 Min. Walk
- Restaurants: 10 Min. Walk
- Bus Stop: 3 Min. Walk
- Downtown: 15 Min. Walk
- Night Life: 15 Min. Walk
- King Bed: 1
- Single Bed: 2
Twice a week.$200.00 pesos for extra cleaning.