Follow us on: Share this on: // Tony Nominee Sharon McNight sings ‘Songs to Offend Almost Everyone’ at The Palm! Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Tony Nominee Sharon McNight begins her hilarious show “Songs to Offend Almost Everyone” at 10pm on Sunday, March 10 at The Palm Cabaret and Bar (508 Olas Altas, southside/zona romantica). Her show [...]
Follow us on: Share this on: // March 1st 2013 marks the 8th anniversary for PVRPV in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. These last 8 years has been quite a journey filled with hopes and dreams, and this anniversary would not of been possible had it not been for our wonderful staff, our clients, our collaborators and [...]
PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents this brand new luxurious high end condominium for your next relaxing vacation in paradise.
This property is located in the exclusive Amapas area of Puerto Vallarta's South side and features a spectacular infinity pool and garden areas and fantastic views of Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay.
This brand new 3 bedroom 2 bath condo features a large walk in closet in the master ensuite bedroom, fully equiped kitchen, and a BBQ grill on the balcony.
Enjoy fabulous views of Banderas Bay and the city of Puerto Vallarta from the beautiful full length large balcony, from sipping your morning coffee to enjoying Vallarta's famous sunsets.
This property features satelite TV, flat screen TV's in each of the 3 bedrooms and the living room, wireless internet and a Vonage phone. 24 hour security and covered parking are also featured.
Paramount Bay offers gym facilities to guests from 7:00am untill 9:00pm.
** NOTE: This property is for sale, a 24 hrs. notice will be given to the clients renting the property for agents to enter and show the property **
****MAINTENANCE ON THE POOL AREA WILL BE PERFORM FROM APRIL 15TH TO JUNE 24TH 2013****
Parking spaces are for use by owners, their guest and renters. Vehicles must be parked in the
assigned space. Parking spaces cannot be rented or loaned to non-residents of Paramount.
The number of vehicles allowed cannot exceed the number of parking spaces assigned to the
owner. The board must approve any other use.
• Security staff are not allowed to leave their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit
and are not responsible for providing guest services.
• Please insure that your Property Manager/representative is aware of their responsibilities; The
PM is to provide Paramount Administration with a guest authorization showing:
1. Names of guest
2. Date of arrival
3. Day of departure
4. Signed documentation that guest has received Paramount Rules & Regulations.
Property Manager/representative is responsible for checking in/checking out and letting
the guest know that if there are any problems/issues with the unit they must call the
• Owners that have overnight guests staying with them must provide Administration/Security
with name, arrival & departure dates and vehicle description if any and indicate parking space
• Paramount Administration and Security will not hold or provide keys for owners or renters.
The property manager is responsible for providing the key to the renter at or before check-in
and for collecting the key at checkout.
• Residents must meet delivery people in the lobby, receive the delivery there or escort the
delivery person to their unit and back to the lobby.
• The gym is to be used only by owners, renters and guests of owners (residents) that are
staying in the owners unit. If you have guests staying with you they can use the gym, if you
have a guest visiting for the day, the guest cannot use the gym.
• Gym hours from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Use of the gym is at your own risk.
• No one under age 16 allowed unless accompanied by an adult.
• Always keep the doors closed to prevent condensation from the AC.
• Bring a towel to use during workout.
• Use a towel on seat back when working out.
• Wipe down the equipment with spray disinfectant after use.
• Return the weights to racks after use.
• Do not slam or drop weights.
• Keep free weights away from windows.
• 30 min limit on machines when people are waiting.
• Return the TV remote control to security and turn off TV and AC after finish.
• Report equipment problem to Security or Administration.
• The pool is to be used by owners/residents and their overnight guests, if you have a guest for
the day the owner/resident must be present at the pool with the day guest.
• Pool hours are 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. – Daily.
• No glass or breakable objects allowed in or near the pool
• Food is prohibited inside the pool.
• No furniture is permitted to be placed in the Pool at any time (lounge chairs, etc.)
• Furniture and chaise lounge chairs are “first-come, first-serve”. – Please do not “save” chairs
by placing towels or other personal items on chairs.
Please return Pool furniture and chaise lounge chairs to where you found them.
• Swimming attire must be worn at all times when using the pool. Street clothing is not
• For safety reasons, inflatable mattresses, boats, tires, etc. are not allowed
• Please shower before entering the pool.
• No diving, running or horseplay in or around the Pool area is allowed.
• Only headphones are permitted at the pool to listen to music.
• Please dispose of all trash in the appropriate receptacle.
• Any damaged items will be repaired or replaced at Guest’s expense.
• An Adult must accompany children under 12 at all times.
• Children in diapers are not allowed in the pool at anytime.
• No one is ever permitted to sit on or jump from the Pool bar counter at any time.
• Garbage collection is Monday to Sunday at 11:00pm.
• Garbage must be leaved outside of your unit next to the stairways.
• Please do not put liquids in your trash bags-the liquid spills from the bags and causes stains
and attracts unwanted critters.
• Please take the garbage out at night after 8:00 PM till 11:00 PM so it can be collected. There
is no garbage collection during the day; if you need to dispose of garbage during the day
please take it to the containers on E2.
ANY BREACH TO THE CONDOMINIUM’S REGULATIONS, ITS ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION OR THE LAW SHALL BE CAUSE OF IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION AND THE ADMINISTRATOR SHALL BE ABLE TO ASK FOR THE VACATION OF THE PRIVATE UNIT AT HAND AND THE CONDOMINIUM BY THE OFFENDERS.
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Not Allowed
- City View
- Bay View
- Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Kids Allowed
- Smoking (only outside)
- Ironing Board
- Heated Pool
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- BBQ Grill
- Safe in Unit
- Vonage (Unlimited calls to the USA and Canada)
- Internet Wireless
|Feb 1, 2013 - May 29, 2013||$358.00||$2,500.00||N/A||3 nights|
|May 30, 2013 - Oct 22, 2013||$200.00||$1,400.00||N/A||3 nights|
|Oct 23, 2013 - Dec 18, 2013||$393.00||$2,750.00||N/A||3 nights|
|Dec 19, 2013 - Jan 8, 2014||$400.00||$2,800.00||N/A||7 nights|
|Jan 9, 2014 - May 29, 2014||$286.00||$2,000.00||N/A||3 nights|
|May 30, 2014 - Oct 22, 2014||$200.00||$1,400.00||N/A||3 nights|
|Oct 23, 2014 - Dec 18, 2014||$393.00||$2,750.00||N/A||3 nights|
|Dec 19, 2014 - Jan 8, 2015||$400.00||$2,800.00||N/A||7 nights|
|* All Rates in US Dollars IVA Tax Included|
- Year Built: 2009
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Unit Size: 2300 sq. ft.
- Los Muertos Beach: 10 Min. Walking Distance
- Restaurants: 10 Min. Walk
- Convenience Store: 5 Min. Walk
- Shopping: 10 Min. Walk
- Galleries: 10 Min. Walk
- Bus Stop : 2 Min. Walk
- Botanical Gardens: 25 Min. Drive
- Golf: 25 Min. Drive
- Grocery Store: 15 Min. Walk
- King Bed: 1
- Queen Bed: 1
- Single Bed: 1
Once a week included in rental
View Paramount Bay 702 A in a larger map